Hello!

Protomoto

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi, I'm Phil from Cumbria :Smile3: Having missed the last Bradford Kulus and other stuff due to work on Saturdays (aaaargh!!), I'm at least gonna keep in touch from here. Hopefully see yz at FatMoon, though I'll be pining for Boom!

Did anyone ever tell you you look beautiful when you smile? :Grin:

Welcome to the forum

:shrooms: and :smokingr: all round

:sun:
:speaker: :speaker:
:party2: :party2:

Hello Phil from Cumbria, what's your name and where do you come from?

waaaait a minute.. :o

:welcome:

Thanks for your welcome - now I feel at home :Smile3: :smokingr: :juggle: :peace: :hehe: Cheers dudes. Still feeling my way round the board. Where's the lightswitch? Who put the bop in the bop-she-bop? Why are things that go WOMP in the night so rare around Cumbria? I am sure this is the place to find the answers to these and many other amusing questions.

Good medicine there, Ratty - thx :Smile3:

(tho' what's that green thing hanging in the Afro hair? -> :smokingr: <- I had a cat that did that... cat wuznt green, tho'.)

Welcome ! :Smile3:

(tho' what's that green thing hanging in the Afro hair? -> :smokingr: <- I had a cat that did that... cat wuznt green, tho'.)
Tis an afro comb -
matador46_w240.gif

Poncho said:
Welcome ! :Smile3:

Tis an afro comb -
matador46_w240.gif
Thx, Poncho, - I knew that really...

Mr Peyote, you're right, this is a good place to be, possibly the best, and as long as nobody asks me to mod (I have baggage. And issues), I'll stick around :Smile3:

Hi Phil & :welcome: to the forum - have a drinkypoo on me :drinking:
:smokingr:

Hi there Phil, welcome to the forum m8y, hope to catch you around sometime, rumour has it that Kulu Vs Stereo Chemistry is scheduled for another outing after Match postponed the other week, so no doubt we will meet soon :Smile3:

Yo Jon K, I look forward to it. I was sore disappointed at the waterlogged pitch for the last Kulu. I'm working the Sat after the next bash @ the Mill. Up til now I've said nonono, work pays the bills and puts food on the table, but this time I'm just going to go for it anyways and go to work with some assistance from my little white helpers - see ya there (Kulu, not work)? :Smile3:

Back