1. Didier

Didier Junior Members

Threads:
    Hi all,

I came from France 2 years ago to work in UK (Brighton) and now I can't leave this country! The parties are amazing, people I meet are usually smiling and nice and I get paid to test some video games at work...
    I've always been a 'Techno' fan but when I was in France, I couldn't find any 'style' I would prefer and really enjoy all the party long (Since it's usually no less than 12 hours). At this time, what we call 'Hard-Tek' in France, was the Fashion. But for me the parties were too dark the music really too fast with no apparent melody (At least for me). Then I moved in England and discovered (oh my god!) the Psychedelik trance... :bananada: I fell in love with the music first, then with the atmosphere and finally (When I was able to speak comfortably in English) the people around these parties.
    That's how I discovered this forum and I'm really interested to see if I will find here all these infos I need and maybe I can also help someone :Smile3:
    See you in parties and keep up the good mood!

Didier

2. RezN8

RezN8 Ave it !!!!!!

Threads:
    Bonjour and Didier :welcome: to the forum.

There's some great parties in Brighton - hope to catch you there soon :party2:

:sun:

3. percy

percy Eco Worrier

Threads:
    Hi Didier dude :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :sun:

4. oOemmaOo

oOemmaOo hello

Threads:
    Hello Didier :welcome: to the forum!! Psy-trance is the way forward for sure, party party party!! :Smile3: Enjoy yourself!
    :bananada: :cooljump: :juggle: :Grin:

5. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    'ello 'ello

welcome to the psy-forum :drinking:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice