Hello

littlefish

Banned
Reaction score
:Smile3:

im a little fishy please dont make me scared or try to make me upset :Smile3:

im nice once you get to know me but very shy at first because i get scared of things i dont know why :Smile3:

i do not know anything about music but when i hear it i start dancing and feel happy :Smile3:

helloooo

hello littlefish... :hihug:

dont be scared... smile :Grin:

where abouts are you from?

xxx :jump:

:bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

Hello....Nothing to be scared of in here mate........ :P well something's maybe... :Wink3:

wow some people replied :Smile3:

hi

my name is Jimmy ive not really been to many parties i dont really know a great deal about the 'scene' or know anyone in it really so. . . you could say im a fish out of water :lol:

I hope its going to be a good year for everyone this year I really do :wub: hiya crisps whoeveryouare! i like to eat little bits of crisps people sometimes throw down little bits of crisps and they land on the top of the water but usually the bigger fishies push me out of the way or well put it this way the bigger fishes are like 30 times the size of me so. . . . . but then theres always something small to nibble on here n there if i ever get hungry :Smile3:

im a touchy feely fishy :lol:

:Smile3:

yey!

hey its ok... :Smile3:
Nice to meet you jimmy :hihug:
I'm liz!! :P
well... you will have to make sure you come along to as many parties as you can so that you can meet as many people on here as you can!! :bananada:
Where abouts are you from? :jump:

x X x X x

:dancey: :tongue1: :dancey:

hehe stressfull job but nurses are cool...
you can know another liz now too!

i'm not a nurse tho :Sad: so therefore maybe i'm not cool :P hehe
if your about on 5th of feb in london, come to audio relief @ coronet, :tongue1:
for a :drinking: and a :jump: and a :bananada: and :dancey:
and most importantly to be :Grin:

xxxxx

:wub:

HEY

:Wink3: :? :unsure: :cool:

Hey little fish!!!!! Dont be shy!!!!! I am in much the same boat as you!!!!

I LOVE partying....(especially the dancing part---o yes ) but I also dont know a huge amount about music however I am sure my brother makes up for this!!!!!

Its wicked to have u amongst us....I am also a fan of crisps, the snack and liz!!!!!!

WELCOME :welcome:

Anna :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

helllo littlefish! :Smile3:

reminds me of that PJ HArvey song... "big fish, little fish swimming in the water.."

hope you enjoy yourself here! :sun:

i am the turnip fish i do my own thing,
I like to rock n roll to the sultans of ping,
All the other fish think i'm really weird,
When all of the time i am drinking beer,

THATS OK!
Thats very nice,

THATS OK!
Thats suger n spice

:welcome: :peace: :Wink3:

:welcome:
fishie.gif

:Grin: Hi littlefish,

2005 is going to be a fannytastic year for us all.

You must come and party with us on the 5th and don't be scared, everyone is really fluffy and lovely, and I'm sure we can make accomodations for a little fishy out of water. A big fishtank for you to dance in or something like that...... :?

Be happy :Grin:
Much love
Bubbles
xxx

wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey guess what little fish!!!

I think we ARE all nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!1

Anna :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

Back