helloooo

DaRgOn

but I am not a moose
Reaction score
Hi to everyone on here! This might sound a bit stupid but i have been registered on here since somewhere in August and i can't remember if i even introduced myself.... (how rude of me if i didn't!!!)

Well, now at least i can say i did it..... :dancey: HI! :jump:
And i LOVE all the smileys on here...they are ace!

:sun:

eT

Staff member
Reaction score
that's becuase you are lazy :grandad:

:silly:

percy

Eco Worrier
Reaction score
Looked at your first post dude did eT have you listening to the glade stream.....................got the bug yet? :sun: :sun: :sun:

percy

Eco Worrier
Reaction score
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

RezN8

Ave it !!!!!!
Reaction score
:welcome: to the party, honey - grab a balloon & get stuck in...:party2:

DaRgOn

but I am not a moose
Reaction score
Percy, you are right, it is July...."how dumb is i??" :jump: I did to listen to some of the stream..... but to be honest every evening my livingroom turns into some or other music xperiment zone!! :bananada:

hi PAF *hug* :sun:
I might not be going....rattys party left me wit a massive cold :Sad: I am barking at everyone!!!! I even scared my little girl, i felt horrible but i can't help it....the cold has taken control. So i will say if i'm there you'll see me :party2:

Cymatic

Pioneer of thought
Staff member
Reaction score
worry??? PFT! you dont know the meaning of the word eT..."She followed me home from South Africa" me......worried...nah......"Kuking my pants"!!!!
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
:unsure:

DaRgOn

but I am not a moose
Reaction score
you guys are just mean to me :sob: I just want to make some new fwends
and I didn't follow you....i got in a plane and fell out....it's not my fault england was underneath the plane when that happened! *smirk* :gonnasta:

Ratty

Sticky Toffee Pudding
Reaction score
Hiya Dargon, :Smile3:

A cold.... wot sort of excuse is that..... I destroyed half my brain at Ratstock an I'm still going tonite, I think, Is it Saturday now??? :blink: :huh:

C soon hun xxx

:clublase: