HELP! Room desperately needed!

Reaction score
HELP! Room desperately needed! BRISTOL.

UWE have completely screwed me over with accommodation...they cant even read and are claiming I put the shittiest place down (which I didnt even know existed until 3 days ago).

Anyway...I need a room! Anywhere in Bristol...parking, washing machine, TV point (in room coz I know not everyone likes it!) and broadband wanted. I do smoke, yet a smoking house is not essential.

Please help me out guys or I cant go to uni....max rent: £300.

:sad:

moonbeam1

Hard as Nails !
Reaction score
There are four dimensions...... Im in there somewh
um one of my flatmatesis moving out at the mo, not sure if we have got someone else yet. Will check and get back to you. Rent is £245 excl in montpelier, but no -tv :Smile3:

EDIT -> yeah as I thought, Its already taken :eek: . Good luck finding somewhere PAFfy :Smile3:

big titted bitch

child eater
Reaction score
im in your situation as well, hehe

anyone know of any squats? lol

well there are a few more options leftone being the uwe site http://info.uwe.ac.uk/Landlords/

(the password is mice if you dont already know)

there are a few places houses left or you could check out the noticeboard (but its turning into a bit of a joke nearly every post goes somthing like 'HELP! friendly student looking for a single room anywhere in Bristol!) http://www.uwe.ac.uk/cgi-bin/accommodation/list.cgi

btw im gonna be going to Bower Ashton and im going down next week to look at rooms. pn me if your the same.

Reaction score
Hey
I got campus accomodation sorted, which is fucking shit, but all the houses I was being offered were out in the stix and not suitable :sad: Hoping to transfer my accomodation to a city centre flat within the first few weeks of term.
Im on Frenchay campus....probably catch up with u in *shudders* Freshers week?
x

Reaction score
Thankfully Ive boarded...which altho not entirely the same is more strict than halls....so I have a vague idea of what Im letting myself in for :unsure:

mdmafuelledorganism

Cider huntress
Reaction score
Body -> London ....Mind -> Elsewere and twa
hey paf

wish you all the best in your start at uni

freshers weeks are fun for the comedy factor take it all in with a smile i say

good luck ...i'm sure the brissie lot will keep you ticking and giggling

DemoniKa

Princess Pookie 604
Reaction score
Hey! Good Luck with halls. I lasted a grand total of four months? and it culminated in my being the first girl to be kicked out...in 3 years. what a wonderful record to claim. atleast all the wankers stopped bothering it was like --oh that's the girl... hehe. everything has it advantages, and atleast im not confined to a room the size of dungeon cell and have awesome housemates and my own backyard. I did hear Bristol was alot more chill then bloody Warwick Uni tho. Gooood Luck girl!

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
I had a wicked time during freshers week and had a great time in halls. think the trick is not to take it all too seriously. think I was fortunate though that the campus I was on was relatively small in the grand scale of universitys generally. we had a fantastic community in the halls and on the campus itself. dont be afraid to mix with those you wouldnt normally, it can be a real eye opener.
enjoy your time at uni though paf, i'm sure you'll have a great time