Heresy – Top Ten Techno Tracks

J-Flux

Junior Members
Reaction score
Ian Droid said:
*goes off to check party threads*

Oooh, sounds interesting! Right up my street:icool:

With the CD questions, I think we were meaning (well I was anyway) UNmixed artists albums/compilations etc, rather than actual mixes. I've never seen any, well appart from Guy McCaffer's album. Techno seems to be all vinyl...

Ok fair play, ur right there isn't much unmixed techno out there unless u buy an artists album. Its quite old now but The original Liberator mix cds "Its not intelliegent..... but its fuckin avin it!" 1+2 had unmixed cds with them and they have some quality tunes. I know there are some old Routemaster compilations which have unmixed tracks, but I can't remember what they're called. Ebay usually has loads of that sort of stuff. I'm sure that smitten cd I mentioned had an unmixed CD 2.

Aaron + Chris Liberator have both done their own albums on CD, altho I havn't heard aarons, Chris's is definetly worth a look.

Happy hunting

:ismile:

Dezi

S.W.A.R.M
Reaction score
Ian Droid said:
With the CD questions, I think we were meaning (well I was anyway) UNmixed artists albums/compilations etc, rather than actual mixes. I've never seen any, well appart from Guy McCaffer's album. Techno seems to be all vinyl...

I think most of the techno labels have mp3s for sale online as well as vinyl for a couple of quid each. All good and legal mp3 purchasing....

dukas

molecular bio-driver
Reaction score
any links to their websites?