Hey all...

PaintTheDreamscape

Junior Members
Well, I'm new here, so thought I'd post a wee little hello to introduce myself. I got into psy about a year ago when I started going to a night called Kulu in Bradford, and it's facking great stuff :Grin:.

Anyways, the main reason I joined this place was to find out the best way to start writing psy music...I already write a lot of music, but my psy efforts always sound piss-poor!

So hello!

x

duracell_pixie

More trouble than i look
Hey hun,
I travel up to Kulu from Manchester from time to time, tis a great night. Did you go to the Kulu outdoor party last weekend?

PaintTheDreamscape

Junior Members
duracell_pixie said:
Hey hun,
I travel up to Kulu from Manchester from time to time, tis a great night. Did you go to the Kulu outdoor party last weekend?

:hihug:
(I needed an excuse to use that picture..lol!)

Yeah, up on Oxenhope moor? It was amazing...First outdoor one I've been to, and it was surreal to say the least. Had a hell of a job getting there though...went to Hebden Bridge and thought we'd walk...:huh:...Yah, great idea! Lucky someone we knew drove past us and said he'd drive us the other 6 miles! Did u go?
x

duracell_pixie

More trouble than i look
Yeah it was great, treacherous though- so many holes to fall into. Quite dangerous but v beautiful area, so wild n rugged!Got absolutely soaked deciding i wanted to walk out to the wind turbines n then stayed til 12 on sunday. Only downpoint was the music being switched off at half 8:Sad: really wanted to keep on stomping! Saw some ppl walking when we were driving up but had quite a carfull so didnt stop, what time did ya get there?

PaintTheDreamscape

Junior Members
We got there at about midnight-ish, enough time for a cup o tea and then danced our asses off til it got light...Yeah, there was a huge hole to the left of the dj 'booth', useful for sheltering from the rain though. I'm well surprised that no-one fell into it! Me n my mate Gaz left at about half 6 'cos we were just completely partied out :Sad: . So we decided to walk back to civilisation...Christ that was a stupid idea...we got soaked from all the dew in the fields (cos we thought that cutting across them would be quicker) and ended up walking about 7 miles to get a taxi...Was a beautiful area to trek through, though. There's another free-party up in the dales tonight, I think...it's a Toil trees do, sounds wicked but all my mates are busy tonight! aww well, i'll just organise my own :-P

duracell_pixie

More trouble than i look
[Bloody great crevasse is more of an accurate description i reckon but did notice some ppl sheltering in there. It was a danger to me tho as was v drunk and im already clumsy enough! Have a habit of walking into things when sober so the huge drop was a great worry:? I feel for you as i was stuck in wet clothes too tho didnt have to walk back, luckily. I might be off to Sheffield this eve for another free party tho this is dependant on lifts. Should be taking it easy before Glade really, you going to Glade?

PaintTheDreamscape

Junior Members
heh, well, it's a hole nontheless :P I was pretty drunk myself now that I think of it...But that hole was a godsend...
I aint goin to Glade, 'cos I've run out o student loan, and London is a damn expensive place!! I've gotta find me a job before any festivals can start....I well wish i was going tho!! Who's playing this year?
x