Hey everyone :o)

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Simon, from Winchester. I do as little as possible (self employed) but love to have a fun! I don't bite....often, say hello :ibiggrin: Im not new to computers but I will admit im not very experanced with forums, please forgive me if I make any mistakes.

oli

Junior Members
Reaction score
a porcupine tree fan? hello :wave: :Grin:

oli

Junior Members
Reaction score
hehe, i brought a porcupine tree album , light bulb sun, by accident ages ago.. (i thought it was a portishead album..) i took it home and listend to it and since then ive not looked back. love their music especially the early stuff with crazy lyrics, nine cats being one of my favourites i reckon.. never ever meet anyone else who has heard of them though. very peculiar, good to here their are other people who listen to them :Smile3:

Reaction score
Well it may supprise you to know an orgniser of one of the recient events is also a porcupine tree fan. There was also a bartender in an ambulance who listens to alot of there stuff. I discovered 'In Absentia' and that was enough to make me look ferther! Your not alone, there are many more like us out there! If your ever in my area i'll introduce you to many :iwink:

If you found Porcupine Tree good you may also enjoy Blackfield, Office Of Strategic Influence and spock's beard. They are all influneced and produced by Porcupine Tree's Steve Wilson.

Space Disko

Junior Members
Reaction score
hey Sky Man...welcome to Forum ...good party next weekend indoors, (probably gonna be raining) see ya there