hey everyone

plaksmais

Junior Members
Reaction score
so, hey. in a bit more than a week (22. sept) i'll be moving to the UK. I'm gonna start living in Chester, where my mother currently works and lives. Hoping to get a job of somekind and get more into the music I really love, since here in Estonia, where I live right now, the psytrance scene is well, small.. like really small.. or more like there is none. There are a few local dj's that mostly play in our neighbour countries Latvia and Lithuania and we even have a few local acts but thats it. I myself am quite new to the psytrance scene, just began listening to it in the beginning of spring 2005, but since then i'v been completly absorbed into it, just sitting where i sit right now, listening and learning more about the scene and the trance culture.
It would be cool to meet some psytrance people from Chester or nearby, that could show me around and tell me more about the scene in the UK. :Smile3:

So yeah, thats my hello. :P

Peace

grokit23

God mintsmak
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum Plaksmais. :Smile3:

I'm sure you'll be able to find out a lil' bit more about the British psy scene here.

plaksmais

Junior Members
Reaction score
heh. i'm in the UK now. gosh i must say, everything is so different here and the language they speak here in Chester.. i mean i though i can speak english, but turns out I can't. Was looking for a job and I couldnt understand a word the woman on the other end was saying.. :confused:

turns out the local record shops aren't as fun as I hoped.. oh well. Anyway feels like i'm in the wrong town to get some psy fun but then again, i'v only been here for two days.

other than that, i hope to have a lot fun beeing here. :P

fil

SpaceBastard
Reaction score
Greetings! Enjoy your stay! Yeah there's probably not much happening in Chester, but Liverpool's not too far , I think Alien Resonance is sadly no more but there's bound to be something happening!