Hey everyone!

Exulus

Grubby Student
Reaction score
Hi guys! Just found this forum through google :Grin:

Might as well introduce myself :Wink3: Last year I discovered the fine genre of psytrance, and although i have only bought one CD in the past year in the genre (infected mushroom - the gathering) i have been enjoying a lot of the music through psyradio on the net etc. I cant get enough of the stuff and recently ive really wanted to get properly into it!

I've also just preordered the syncrosect dvd which im sure you guys probably already know about, if not check out www.syncrosect.com - its cool! :Grin:

Its not just the music i like, its the whole feeling of it. The bright colours, the artwork, the tribal sense, the raw element of it, its just fantastic. Its unlike nothing else. I cant really explain it very well but i love things to do with tribes and the type of music it creates, and how the music is very much spiritual as it is about enjoying yourself.

Not realy sure what else to say except that i hope to come here a lot more often and will probably start posting mroe posts soon about any recommendations on cds etc :Grin: Oh and i can also juggle, and have been doing so for the past 10 years although not heavily. I now intend to try to learn fire clubs after seeing a psy video in a rave with some jugglers performing, and i just wanted to be one of them. Especially at festivals :juggle: (just to add that i was amazed to find that juggling and psytrance go so well together! but im very VERY pleased about that. 2 of my favourite things, brought together by sheer coincidence!).

One more thing..ive never actually been to a club/rave :ph34r: But i am definitely hoping to find a few this summer!!

Anyway thats all from me :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Exulus @ Apr 9 2004, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Its not just the music i like, its the whole feeling of it. The bright colours, the artwork, the tribal sense, the raw element of it, its just fantastic. Its unlike nothing else. [/quote:b047bb0058]
Its great init!
:welcome: to the forum, hope to see you out and about sometime

ello you juggling fiend you, get your arse to a party soon oi!

:juggle:

:drinking:

huw x :Grin:

Back