Hey, I'm Troy McClure!

DeathPosture

Fingering.Nuns.On.Mars
Hey there UK friends!

My name is Martin, I'm 24 and I reside in Aalborg, Denmark... Just across the lake from you guys!

On the internet I'm known as DeathPosture, and you might have seen me @ psynews.org, isratrance.com or ektoplazm.com where I've been for years...

I've been lurking around this forum from time to time, and I've posted my first post in the review forum. Check out the UK Trance compilation thread here!

So eh, that's just about it really... Just wanted to let you all know that I'm here... Thank you!

DeathPosture
:sun:

Steve0

:welcome: to this Forum Martin!

You wont find a Fluffier place around!

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Steve0
:sonne:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Hi there DP :welcome: to the forum, glad to have you here :Grin:

DeathPosture

Fingering.Nuns.On.Mars
Thank you all for the kind welcome... You're most kind... I think I'm going to really like it here... ;o)

Oh, and Red Five... No worries at all mate... We've moved on now... ;o)

Happy thoughts!

DP

goa_kev

Forum Member
A belated :welcome: :Smile3:

Wardo

Junior Members
:welcome: Are u the rabbit or the dog? there's loads of animals on this forum, where not speciesest here. :P

Garfield

psy-punk
:welcome: DP!
It's a really international forum, too! :Smile3:

Goagabba

Lost in Europe
Hey DP, long time my friend. Welcome aboard, enjoy and leave the Quacken at the door :Wink3:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
DP, wotcher mate, welcome aboard, and listen to Goagabba, leave the Quacken outside :Wink3: Toasters on the other hand....... :peace:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin OOOD @ Mar 29 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm afraid the Quacken is already here amongst us, my friends. Only the Marmoset Army can give us any hope. [/quote:6e9cf83e57]
You telling me we're going to have to contact Roopak and co???

DeathPosture

Fingering.Nuns.On.Mars
Moonquake said:
hy there mister death posture,
put your feet ON the table and enjoy OTT's biscuits!
hope you're gonna love it here!
:Wink3:

What I wouldn't give for an OTT biscuit right now... ;o)

DP