Hey there fellow Psy people!

sonicdecay May 26, 2004

1. sonicdecay

sonicdecay Junior Members

Threads:
    Hey there - I thought I'd introduce myself - Have been lookin at the forum for a couple of days - Looks really cool.

My name is Adam - I run a southern live act called 'Father' - I will be playin a back to back psy-NRG-freeform live set with Aum3 on the 29th - and am really looking forward to it! :Grin:

I played at the festi in the lake district (again, back to back with Aum3 (I was the one with the guitar)) a couple of weeks back - and met some WICKED people! I am really looking foward to seeing them (and some more new faces) again on the weekend.

My website (which is a little out of date at the moment) is http://www.sonicdecay.com - check it out!

Well - I dont really know what else to say other than I hope to see u all at parties in the near future, and have fun until then!! (if anyine wants to get in touch - email me on adamgoodlet@yahoo.co.uk)

Take it easy people! Hope to know you soon! :jump:

Oh yeah - and a MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!! to the Cicuitree people!!! The gigs we've played for you have been awesome!!!!! :tongue1:

2. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    Welcome home mate :drinking: :Smile3:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice