Hey to all :-)

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
Well after much time spent trying to get onto here (easily confused), Mr Lotus leant me a helping hand..& here Iam, which is pretty much the same place as there I was, which is where I was looking to find myself until I found myself lost & realised that here I was all the time
......what I'm trying to say is :Smile3: Hi everyone :Smile3:

big hellooo to you vanilla penguin :hihug:
:welcome:and welcome to the forum.....

take note of where you are,
and you won't get lost again :p

:lol1: ahhhh Mr.G!!!
now i know.... are you coming to ToF this saturday??

...how gutted am I on that front!!..

My dad had a triple bypass a couple of months ago & in my wisdom, I said that I'd take him & Ma on a small break when he had recovered..unknowingly / inadvertently booking the holiday for the same time as t.o.f.
Plenty more for me to go to though I suppose.... Black Swan was outstanding wasn't it :Smile3:
I had our first psy night planned for September the 23rd(or24th), but realised it would be the day before a t.o.f., so put it a week earlier ..tio the 16th so that I could make it for some frogginess!!
.. you have a wicked time Saturday though ... hard not to really isn't it!!

aww its a shame i won't bump into you there...
but hey enjoy your weekend too :Smile3:

I shall be coming to bristol thursday woo....
Will be at BBD party too if your at that one!

take care... enjoy psy forum.... :hihug:

Hey crisps , I live in Dorchester, will be back from helping out the folks on the 19th..back to work on the 20th.
Did have the rest of the week booked of to go to Henge ..but had wasted up my leave so had to cancel that to make Goa in November..hopefully a good swap!

Will look out for you at all future events though :Smile3:..be good to see you .

Take care.

G! :Smile3:

just as I though I knew where I was & where I'd go to , i tried a diversion & checked out T.O.F. forum, & Crisps was there & when I returned to where I was lost to, Crisps was there too!!.. so if I wasn't really there & am relly not here, then you cant be either here or ther, sothere is where???

hehe.... crisps... me... is on both forums :Smile3:

i think your confuzzled because of your two different names,
one as Mr G on ToF
and now vanilla penguin on psy-forum... hehe

don't be confused!! its ok :hihug:

tribe of frog forum - i am crisps there and you are Mr G
psy forum - i am crisps and you are Vanilla Penguin

your confusing me now...
to me that seems sense...

but it doesnt matter, let me give you a hug :hihug:

hehe :Smile3:

Wotcher, glad you finally made it in here, put your feet up, have a biscuit, the kettle is on :Wink3: :Grin:

Back