1. al323f

al323f Junior Members

Threads:
  2. tortoise

tortoise Psy-Judy

Threads:
    Is there a Sheffield anywhere else than the UK? Like, Sheffield, Nebraska :tongue1: . Scrap that, there probably is actually :tongue1:

:welcome: to the forum, it gets most wicked once you start actually meeting the other folks on here because they are the loveliest crowd of people; funny, kind and cheeky. :welcome:

3. dimitra

dimitra ...rattlefish...

Threads:
    :wub: "ay up".!!!!.... :Grin: i love it...
    dont know why mate, dont get me wrong, but that expression makes me crack up... hehehehe... i do love it
    i was in huddersfield for a while.. and i think its great around there... people r so friendly and warm... (in contrast to the weather)... hehe... anyway welcome... hope you enjoy.... :bananada:

life is short.... party naked... :P :Wink3:... (maybe not a very good idea for sheffield)..

4. al323f

al323f Junior Members

Threads:
    huddersfield is only just over the hill! your right, poeple are nice round here especially in our clubs. have you been to sheffield for a night out? Planet zogg is well recomended :speaker:

ps thanks all for the warm welcome :Wink3:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice