Hey y'all

Rhino Plasti

Sailing the Brixton Seas
Reaction score
Hey y'all,
I'm very new to Psy forum. Some blonded dready said I should g'it a go like, so I am! I be going to various trance brain smoothy parties off and on for years, but recently met with sum Liquid people round South Londres who are pretty sound all over.
I went to Gnome lands last year and just the other weekend too - Great effort everyone. What a nice party. Shame about the exploding nose thing. I think the NO2 bombs should be collected after use, and tits, like the one who through the bomb in the fire, should be hung up by their big toe hair.
Dats all 4 now.

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
helllooo there rhino plasti... :hihug:

welcome to the forum
enjoy your stay :welcome:

i was at gnomelands the other week tooo
really good party, but real big shame about what happened!!!

are you going to glade this year? :Smile3:

Rhino Plasti

Sailing the Brixton Seas
Reaction score
Cheers for that. I missed on the Glade Fest whcih is a right shame - But got my beedy eyes on Buddha Fields or BGG. can't afford too much at the mo as saving for trip to NZ. Very expensive business this flying around the world.

crisps

Reaction score
it is indeed....

i may be going to BGG... but we will seee
if i do! see you there :Smile3:

Rhino Plasti

Sailing the Brixton Seas
Reaction score
crisps said:
are you coming to the froggie party saturday?? :p
Nah mate - I'm playing on Friday at Altered States. Gotta work Sat evening till 12- then SLEEEEP.

Where be the froggie party anyhow ? I could always suggest to other amphibians to check out these lily pads. Very partial to lily pads they are - flies too.

crisps

Reaction score
Rhino Plasti said:
Where be the froggie party anyhow ? I could always suggest to other amphibians to check out these lily pads. Very partial to lily pads they are - flies too.
in bristol :p