hey yall

xia

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a psytrance junkie from New Zealand. I've come over to the UK to experience the wonderful world of psy parties, as we only have 1 every 6 weeks at home :no: . I can have a g00d stomp to full on but I really lose myself with goa trance. The multiple melodies transport me to somewhere undescribably niiice :Grin:. Seems like I'm a few years too late getting into the scene, bring back the madness I say!

On that note I'm trying to learn how to produce trax, having a tough time tho, mad respect to all the (good :Wink3: ) producers out there.

Hope to see you at a party soon :Grin:

peace

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
Howdy Howdy Howdy,
Enjoy your trancing in the uk

RumZ

Junior Members
Reaction score
yo yo yo..big up that old school melody vibe!!!!

Take Care
RumZ

opia

locus solus
Reaction score
have a happy time i hope you get some :sonne: and manage a bit of :drinking: with it!

:welcome:

huw xx

StealthSyst3ms

Reaction score
:lol: hello and welcome!

one of the best forums you cudda joined me finks':Wink3:

john xx x xx :sonne:

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
welcome mate!!! TELL US WHERE ABOUTS IN THE UK YOU ARE AND I'M SURE WE CAN DIRECT YOU TO SOME FANTABULOUS PSY PARTYS NEARBY VERY FAST! oops... hehe got a bit exited... i love new zealand! when i go there, i will bring more psy for the party people

xia

Junior Members
Reaction score
Thanx for the warm welcome guys :Smile3:. I'm going to be staying near Bristol, much of a scene there? Well for this weekend at least eh with Hallucinogen & Ott & co its gonna be dope! This is why I came to the UK :Grin:.