Hi folks

JohnnySideways

hApPy DaYs
eyup..JohnnySideways from Leeds ere...thought id check out ur forum (on Purusha's recommendation..(you can blame him if i upset Acidtrash:irofl:Smile3:
I mainly produce the harder end of tekno..the european spiral variety i.e Hardtek/Tribe..the teknival sound...kinda much more psy than ur london boom boom (yawn) so hopefully we'l be on a similar wavelength...and well..i cant deny iv been inspired by psy drugs..tho not for me these days..
i also have a long running chill/downbeat project on the go..sorta psy dub type thing..
hi!:ismile:

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Hi! Look forward to hearing some stuff if you post it up!

JohnnySideways

hApPy DaYs
jibberer said:
Hi! Look forward to hearing some stuff if you post it up!

iv dont actually know how to do that yet...im a bit of a contradiction of myself you see...sort of tecky/luddite crossover!! any help apreciated!
but you can hear sum long clips of some tracks here for now www.kaotek.co.uk

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Yup I'm a tecky/ludite crossover as well! But it's realy easy to upload stuff. I use www.mp3unsigned.com which is an absolute doddle to use. I'm sure there are better ones, but this gives you 3 free mp3 slots, and it is extremely easy to upload stuff onto it.:ismile:

easy there Johnny!
was great seeing ya up north man!....gonna crack on that 12 inch you gave me as soon as i get some new needles...and cheers for the clipper man!!came in handy for the after session.

JohnnySideways

hApPy DaYs
hey Cameron:icool: i trust ur journey back were'nt as hektik lol

(edit) i jus clicked your nse link and noticed a track called 'completely sideways'
good lad:irofl: