Hi from one of your older members

Rainbow

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi out there. My son thought it would be nice if I joined him on the Psy-Forum. Have lots of spiritual ideas like you guys out there, which came down to me through the Sixties. I'm 58 on Saturday so it seems a good time to be a part of something new. I like ambient music and lots of other stuff, write poetry and paint sometimes. Any other older folk out there or any who would like to chat?

Peace and Love Rainbow

hello and :welcome:

there are a few "older" members - mostly we are the ones who mutter "its not as good as it used to be" - join in and have fun

i'm not old but i had a go on a stannah stairlift this morning. it wasn't as fun as it looked.

anyway, welcome! make yourself at home

:cooljump: Welcome rainbow, hope you enjoy the place. Theres something for everyone. :iwink:

Psychedelic Acid Fairy said:
Hey and :welcome: :Grin: Whos ur son on here? xxx

I am this lady's son!!

Hi mom :irofl: XX

I can vouch for her being sound of mind- well as much as the rest of us!!

PS: I'm involved in Dreaded Faeries in Carlisle- now on the reviews page (sorry, couldn't resist the plug!!)

Peace X

Welcome to the forum, Rainbow :Smile3: Great Scott but I know Jay in person, and I have some very fond memories of the set he played at the aforementioned Dreaded Fairies bash. Are you coming to the next one?

Back