hi it's just a new username really

AEON

dipthong mong
Reaction score
'the artist formerly known as seuss' says:

hi just registering a new updated nick as my album is getting ever-closer and it makes more sense this way...

hugs beautiful people!

L

Aha, at last :Smile3:. No pont hiding your light under a bushel mate!

You know, you had me confuzzled for months ;-).

Hugs,

Barclay

(P.S. The album's OK, I suppose, if you like that sort of thing ;-)

(P.P.S. Only joking, Lach's got talent ooozing from every orifice! ;-)

Alright !! Look forward to hearing your stuff !! ( whatever your name is !! :p )

so seuss is AEON and AEON is seuss.....I thought that was the case but was unsure.....

Barclay (Dark Angel) said:
(P.S. The album's OK, I suppose, if you like that sort of thing ;-)

(P.P.S. Only joking, Lach's got talent ooozing from every orifice! ;-)

i didn't know you'd heard a finalised copy!!! if so you're ahead of me :Wink3: carl the mastering engineer is currently working his magic on it... he did distortion orchestra's as well so i can't wait to hear the results :Smile3: there are a coupla tracks on there you might not know barcs.

Jon Kenobi said:
so seuss is AEON and AEON is seuss.....I thought that was the case but was unsure.....

aye, sorry. it was a hella confusing way to go about it - what can i say, romantic attachment to one old username? :Wink3: looking forwards to meeting you sometime... same for jamez23, i believe we have both been in the same places at the same times but... you know how it is :Smile3:

and mega-thanks for the bounce-hugs etc. from Lilo and Crisps (look, i made a Disney film title!!! :Wink3:)

Back