Hi people

ozdave

Phased and misused.
Reaction score
Well hello world, I live near Brighton and am a bit of a late developer as far as trance goes, but the scene in Brighton is a bit crap compared to say Bristol, where Tribe of Frog do regular all-nighters. What do we get? 10 till 3 at the Volks on a Thursday for fucks sake!!! I would love to get to know some fellow trance fans as the people I know think The Beach is the Nirvana of clubbing. Is there anything good going on in Sussex at all or do I always have to drag my arse up to London? Please let me know>

tee hee, on a bit of a post-nye come down are we :Wink3: I can't tell you much about brighton's scene, but welcome to the forum :welcome: I believe Party Possible put on parties down in your area and although I haven't been to any of their shindigs, have heard some very good things and intend to as soon as I can. Check out the parties forum for postings of their parties.

hugs, t xxx

there's psycookie in Brighton this thursday. check out the main discussion forum. Liquid Ross is a honey, go and say hello to him, and give him a hug from me :sun:

tortoise said:
there's psycookie in Brighton this thursday. check out the main discussion forum. Liquid Ross is a honey, go and say hello to him, and give him a hug from me :sun:

I'd agree to that, He's a gift from the skies. :wub:
Give him a big hug from me too :hihug:

In the meantime, Welcome :bananada:
I hope you love this world as much as me. I'm a bit of a late developer as far as trance goes too. Was a psy-virgin til last summer. But I'm seriously addicted and just want it all the time. :party2:

Much love
xxx

Thanks for the replies folks, hope I haven't come across as a total twat, communication isn't my best skill esp on the old PC thang.

tortoise said:
theLiquid Ross is a honey, go and say hello to him, and give him a hug from me :sun:

oowww nice one miss tor ... i actually thought i was more treacle but honey will do! actually maybe honey better to help me get over this post-nye flu feeling!!

yeah, brighton rocks !! i live about 70miles away (and london less than 30miles) but often make it down there for the parties cos of the great vibes and excellent people!! bristol is great too, i have to admit .. but brighton, wow!

and yeah, i want a big hug on thursday otherwise there'll be no christmas cards this easter :Wink3: - you have been warned !

:Grin:

xxx

I dont smell!!!!!!! well not today anyway!!

if ur around!! come and find us down The Gap Club next Wednesday!!

IN LIGHT OF RECENT EVENTS LETS GET TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME CASH FOR THE RELIEF FUNDS xxxxxxxPEACE AND LOVE FOR THOSE WITH FRIENDS STILL MISSING xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Viva La Weaver @ The Gap Club, 61A Western Road, Brighton

Wed 12th Jan 2005 10pm to 2am £3/4

Djs

Dark Angel (Project Ozma)
Snafu (Project Ozma)
Shahara (Karoo/Inner Eye)

+ Chill out Tba...

Hope to cu all there for a New Years Stomp,,,

Luv Chris & Gem xx
:Wink3:

dude I know what u mean I've only been in brighton for a couple of months and I've haven't been to many parties round here. I'm also bored of dragging my ass up to london, but u got admit when u do go it's worth it. let me know if u find anwhere. :bananada: :P

:partysmi:

God I want to go to Viva la Weaver on 12th, have to see if I can swing it somehow.

Hugs, t xxxx

PS, if I'm contemplating coming from Oxford, you Brighton peeps have NO excuse, do NOT miss out on Barclay & Snafu, both totally amazing DJs with unique styles and also both awesomely lovely human beings.

YOU ROCK GUYS, EVERYONE GO AND SEE THEM PLAY!!!!!!!!

Brighton rocks :speaker: .....
nice personal parties and some really good people!! :Grin:

I'm thinking the Brighton scene is actually sounding quite good :hehe:
I think I'm gonna come check it out. When's the next party happening? Obviously not tonight tho.... I'm at home ill :sad: :hug1: But looking forward to partying again soon :bananada: :bananada:

xx

Bubbles said:
I'm thinking the Brighton scene is actually sounding quite good :hehe:
I think I'm gonna come check it out. When's the next party happening? Obviously not tonight tho.... I'm at home ill :sad: :hug1: But looking forward to partying again soon :bananada: :bananada:

xx

180Degrees next thursday 20th january at the volks, see parties section innit.

hey hey bubbles... dontcha fret - we will play in brighton really soon - lets not forget one of our little orange ladies is moving down there at the end of the summer

hope to see you there too dude - brightons wonderful your lucky to live there x x x x

Back