Hi there, says Niclas from sweden :)

Spherebox

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi folks :icool: My name is Niclas and i come from Gothenburg/Sweden, i´m 21 years old and i´m a producer. I´ve been producin' music for about 6 years i think. Seriously for about 3 years. Most of the music from me has mainly been melodic trance but as the years came i´ve been experimenting with the psy-side of me :ibiggrin: heheh.

Well, i just wanted to say hi and kinda give you a picture of who i am :ilol:

Cheers
//Nick

makdaddy said:
welcome !

got any links to some online tuneage ?

thanky :Grin:

a half promotune is online in about 10 mins or so with some kinda bad quality, don´t wanna spread the full 320kbps version if any label is interested ya know :irolleyes

1/2 a tune is 10 mins long !! floopin 'eck :ibiggrin:

edit : just re-read yor post, i see you will be putting it up in 10 mins..

Tjenare Niclas :Smile3:

Välkomen hit! Här händer det mycket saker :P!

Anyway, shall check out your chooons! Always fun hearing some Swedish music! :Smile3:

Spherebox said:
thx man :ismile: are you a producer as well ??

Hehe... yeah man - if you want to have a listen to one of my tracks you can check the last Nano release "Streamline" (i'm track three) :ibiggrin:... Samples are longest on Saikosounds.

Was just in sweden (came back on Monday) in Sthlm and Kristianstad... still snow when I arrived!

BeatNik said:
Hehe... yeah man - if you want to have a listen to one of my tracks you can check the last Nano release "Streamline" (i'm track three) :ibiggrin:... Samples are longest on Saikosounds.

Was just in sweden (came back on Monday) in Sthlm and Kristianstad... still snow when I arrived!

i´ll take a look :Grin: a lil' promo of my latest work is available in the media production section :Wink3:.. check it out and comment it will ya :irazz:

Back