HI there :)

DJ halojen

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello there all fellow trancers :Wink3:
Im Jenny from the Wirral, I found this site through another psy forum...Alien Resonance. I havn't checked the whole of it out yet but what I have seen is cool, very informative - which is what you need when sussing out some good nights to go and dance madly at.
I work with young people and we try to help them in any way possible, help them find jobs or futher education...thats the day time thing anyway.
Other interest are DJing, we have a crew up on the Wirral who put a night on in an old Fort-top venue - UltraViolet, 1st Saturday of every month til October (at the moment). So alot of my time is dedicated to mixing, painting backdrops and thinking of crazy designs to do with UV material...quite a colourful life! Im also in2 juggling with fire...hoops...balls some of which I can do better than others! Outdoor activities are well up there too, whether its dancing, camping, horse riding or snowboarding. Well I recon thats a pretty s**t hot intro, Im off now as Im in work and this doesn't really come in2 it.
Take care all,
Hugs and LOL
Jen

:runaway:

Hello, welcome aboard, have a biscuit, put your feet up and relax :Wink3:

Good morning Jen,
Lovely to have you here :welcome:

Sounds like you have a very colourful life...
... which rocks :happy:

Your fit right in... :Wink3:

Your parties sound nice too.... -x-

Back