Hi there

Brain Engineer

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone I've been lurking around on this forum for a while now, just getting aprty dates and such, but i reckon nows a good a time as any to introduce myself.

My names Ken and I'm a young man trying to find my way in life. I work part-time as a trainee Engineer to get by, but you know I'm really in it for money to party. I also happen to like playing with my brain... I'm sure we'll get along great:ibiggrin:

deadgirl

Dead inside
Reaction score
hello good morning and welcome:dancey:

Brain Engineer

Junior Members
Reaction score
looking forward to mistified mindz here. I was at my first outdoor party the other day, gnomelands and what can i say, my mate was right. it is far far better than a club. The party you had in january was also pretty damn amazing especially the variety of music, I can't wait to get that outdoors. :iyes: :iyes: :iyes:

Reaction score
Brain Engineer said:
i had an old account that i don't use anymore. i made a few posts here and there but i dont use it anymore

Its time to say welcome......back! :Grin: Allo Ken, Im Simon. I hope to go to mistified! Mud is better than any club :Wink3:

Space Disko

Junior Members
Reaction score
Linton Samule Dawson said:
Its time to say welcome......back! :Grin: Allo Ken, Im Simon. I hope to go to mistified! Mud is better than any club :Wink3:

Hi there Brain Engineer.....welcome.....and just remember club is better than mud on a wet day....:irolleyes ....Ive been told that Simons girlfriends parents wont let him in the house.....:irolleyes