PSYSEX
8. The Clash
SUB6 FEAT. JAH-NATAN
9. Butterfly (delirious rmx)
YAHEL
10. 24 covers
SILENT HILL

This is a tight power packed compilation
full of the the type of trance i love!! A storming remix of on the ground kicks it off and the album holds on tight through the rest of its journey...
A very cool compilation

damion said:
are you jon 00 fleming?

pfffttt Hello Damo!!

I listened to bits of this CD and for me every track is ruined by a really gay bit!
not the HomMega of days gone by.... (Its not as good as it used to be... TM):ph34r:

lol
come on guys what about the sub 6 track that rocks!!
and the remix of on the ground ??

Guys seriously, its not that bad

This is the kinda stuff you want to hear on the dancefloor, it makes everyone smile and bounce with glee!! And I've seen the proof!! :Grin:

some portions of some tracks are decent enough but as geoff said there are some gay bits too which seem to spoil the enjoyment. cd of the year 2005 on isratrance.

:bananase:

*puts the cd on again to look for the gay bits

what like protoculture gay or YMCA gay ??

he may say there is, but he is on very shakey ground. i would bring up his desecration of one of the least mincing of his tracks (california sunshine) by adding the "spin me round" samples.

sparx said:
*puts the cd on again to look for the gay bits

what like protoculture gay or YMCA gay ??

yeah a bit like protoculture gay!

I like the chunky bass\kick bits

but israel in general seems to have found a new love for Euphoric riffage (read gay), and whilst you can use a bit of euphoricness, done well and in the right place, most of these tracks its done far too obviously and its not needed!

I think israel missed out on a whole load of Musical Education that the UK had i.e. Acid House, TechnoTrance, etc...
So they seem to be making up for it now, by delving into other genres and mixing it up with what they know i.e. Psy Trance....

The scene in israel started with Psy and now it working backwards....
Our scene on the other hand started with Acid House and went forwards to Psy

Just my opion anyway! I'm sure its a blast for others :Wink3:

lol
point taken but you got to hand it the isralies
where else in the world do you have the largest collection of world class and top notch performers like they do ??

depends on your definition of "world class" and "top notch" really.

if you mean "techno popstars"and "sales orientated", then, yes i would agree.

if you meant "cutting edge" and "innovative" then i would disagree. :Wink3:

Seriously though, this is not to say i can't stand all israeli music, cos that's not true. there is some excellent stuff coming out of israel at the moment... some of it made by artists who have tracks on this compilation. just compare the same artist's (for example, pixel/psysex/x-noise) releases on hommega with what they put out on other labels (for example, neurobiotic) and you'll find that most of the time, the "gay" bits are only there on hommega. this is not a coincidence, this is an indicator of where these artists see that they can make money and where they can remain more true to their artistic ideals. i'm not accusing them of selling out, cos everyone deserves to be able to make a decent living from their art, if they have talent.

Bang On Lurk....

e.g. check out "X Noize Drum and Chase" on Neurobiotic... an amazing track, there best imo....

vs the Album on HomMega (which had all the gay bits in imo) :Wink3:

I cant agree
i just find all their releases cutting and i gotta give credit where credit is due
sure the tracks might not sound good on your home stereo but on a massive rig it does serious damage

:Wink3:

no no no. you don't understand. on your home stereo 'orribleness such as key changes, dodgy melodies and the like are but pin pricks on the soles of your irritation. put them on 20k of opus and hearing them is like sitting down on a rusty 9 inch nail. it leaves you not only very irritated and pained but with a nagging sense of deflation as well.

i fear we'll have to agree to disagree on this one :Wink3:

Back