honest thoughts on these cds please!

Torsion Jim

A zodiac of discrepancies
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
im on a need to know basis only here.....honest opinions first .....wot do people think of.....
Zoo3 - is it as good as the other 2?
mechanical age- 4 carry nuts. has it been worth the 3yr wait or is a big hair guitar fest??
anything by horns n hoofs recs

btw i guess they are all dark :sad:
jim

Can only comment on Zoo 3.

If you like skazi's previous stuff you'll like this. All the usual trademarks are there, the 16 or 32 beats sections with a stop in between each, the reverse kicks, guitars the lot.

CD2 is a collection of Skazi remixes including Nirvanas Smells Like Teen Spirit and that anoying satisfaction tune that was in the charts not long ago.

More of the same from Skazi. I like it but listening to more than 3 tracks in a row is hard work. Headbanging stuff :speaker:

i dont know about that biggins, seems like you got a lot of hate in you
release it man ,breth in and out,in and out,,,,

:Wink3: :P

Yo Biggy

It seems his music does have that kind of effect on people.

Piss, Fuck, shite and bugger all spring to mind with a certain 'off' as the preferred continuation.

Skazi sucks ass and promotes seal beatings. Ban him from trance.

Hardly a groovey, sexy, psychedelic discovery of life's longing, lust and lucidity?!

It's techno for Blokes and bearded women who hang out in inner cities.

I soooo judged Zoo by it's cover and was sorely disappointed. He does keep pace with the production of the big boys but has no taste!

Suck suck suck all day long Skazi you music hater.

Feel free to disagree?!

No Disco fuckin rocks tho.......... :sun:

(Oh and people do seem to quite enjoy the Satisfaction mix too.......)

*runs for cover and earplugs*

True, so too does country and western. 2nd best selling genre after classical.

But you won't catch me doin the do'si'do.

When you use a sample like that, your always gonna get a huge reaction as it's laden with meaning already.

Wotever Trevor.

Skazi sux ass. Great product though. Hardley something I would personally trip out to in a field with friends family and childeren..

Everything has it's place though.

cheerz guys!!!
i guess it wont be zoo3 for me!!! i personally disagree wiv power chords in psy trance, its too raunchy, i like it electronic. few tunes pull it off well imo.
no 1 heard any of da others onda list??

tom anteater said:
i dont know about that biggins, seems like you got a lot of hate in you
release it man ,breth in and out,in and out,,,,

:Wink3: :P

its a well known fact that i am as angry as Jack McAngry of the McAngry clan in Angryshire

Yo Biggy, you're from Angryshire??

Do you you know Bob Strop, Davey fuktoff and Jo Mestural??

They live just down the road on the Come Downs...

:blink:

well i know off them but as we can't sit in the same room without FUCKINGKICKINGOFFANDBEATINGTHESHITOUTOFEACHOTHER!!!!! its difficult to say..

..i've heard bob strop is a right..c*%t tho :P

I'm soooo glad that I'm not the only person who hates (and has always hated) Skazi. I heard a bit of Zoo (which I hated), listened to a bit of Zoo2 )which I hated) and have absolutely no intention of listening to anything on Zoo3. I've got that satisfaction remix on a comp and managed about 3 secs of it before realising it was shite. And as for remixing Nirvana..........................................
........................................Twat

I'm soooo glad that I'm not the only person who hates (and has always hated) Skazi. I heard a bit of Zoo (which I hated), listened to a bit of Zoo2 )which I hated) and have absolutely no intention of listening to anything on Zoo3. I've got that satisfaction remix on a comp and managed about 3 secs of it before realising it was shite. And as for remixing Nirvana..........................................

hehe...i will not be drawn further on the subject

except to say look at the "bad album covers" thread in the coffeeeshop

bless him.........

Back