House to Rent in Easton, Bristol

Sionster

Neurologicaly DisMembered
Reaction score
:ismile:Easton, Bristol - Cosy, bright 3 bedroom furnished house for rent from 1st December.:iyes:

It's nice and recently decorated, has Gas Central Heating / Hot water, Gas fire, Washing Machine. 2 Double 1 Single bedrooms, large living room with proper gas fire, Kitchen Diner, upstairs bathroom, double glazing. new carpets and a well maintained rear lawn and gnome's shed.

It also has data network points in all bedrooms and living room for broadband and I'll supply the box to work it if needed.

5 minutes walk to three pubs and a park, 10 and 15minutes walk to Black Swan and Trinity venues, 50m from the Bristol to Bath cycle track.

If you've been to Damion's Birthday Party or Planet Shroom(Popstream) recently it's where we held the afterparties.
Would love to rent it to some nice caring peeps who share this wonderful culture.:iwink:

Please PM me for more info.

As long as he's behaved and the owner is responsible - though not sure how he would cope with the laminate floor in the living room and kitchen. Would be okay with rugs over the flooring.

is that a freudian slip, sion? :p

on a serious note, this house is a gem... with some fairly understanding neighbours too :Wink3:

Anyone who goes to live in this house will be very happy!!!

I lived there with the Sionster for the last year and only moved out 'cause the countryside was calling me.
it is a lovely house which Sion has given a very nice feel to, oooh the many a happy times I have had whilst being there..... Funny enough we never had any of these infamous parties while I was there... hmmmmm

wickedwicki said:
Funny enough we never had any of these infamous parties while I was there...

ahhh..that's cos I didn't need anyone else for company with you here!:ismile:

now if Morph comes free with the house..any takers?...:iyes:

Tbh....if I wasnt in halls Id be squeaking (if ud have me of course). This sounds wonderful and it would seem that whoever moves in will be a lucky person :Grin:

*runs off to tell Jon :Wink3: *

Back