how chav are you?

Wannabe chav
You are 18 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

OH OH a wannabe chav, whatever next !!!

Wannabe chav
You are 18 % chav

5% ha!

Oh the shame of 10%. At least it didna know I live 5mins walk from chatham.

tss... what bruv, you sayin' i'm chav or sumfing like? Blud, you vexx me up like... don't make me draw for da leng man!... you don't want no sickup bre boppin' up to yo manor carrying no skeng like! Bruv, don't mess... i is big pon road, and dis be my manor.
grime is nang flex bro...

tssss....

BeatNik said:
tss... what bruv, you sayin' i'm chav or sumfing like? Blud, you vexx me up like... don't make me draw for da leng man!... you don't want no sickup bre boppin' up to yo manor carrying no skeng like! Bruv, don't mess... i is big pon road, and dis be my manor.
grime is nang flex bro...

tssss....

wah u chatin bout blud? u chatin sum serius shit, back down foo course u is a chav, fuckin dickead, decked in argos bling innit like. I ride ur mum lik i ride my bike innit, up n down n up n down on her pedaws. ur manor is like, is like, is like... a fuckin stable boi, try comin up to my yard in kensington, thats a fuckin manor..

You are 10 % chav
blank.gif
You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.
wat da fuk is dis man? rasclaht quiz. me fiveways breds gun ave no reespeck now, fo real, fink me fassy. me psy-forum mans gun try spark me friday when we goin out, holdin it down outside threshers or thuggin on the fruity in tuckers. i need 2 get my cred-ibil-itay bak, i lay down sum eski lyrics on da nu dj safi track, iss hevvvy blud.
big up all my boys in the mini-mart pimpin squad ridin pedz, freakin yatz and selling that maccapacca. yes blud, shout out to all bredrin sparkin a four gramma jamma in the church on ditchling road, those mans be getting high tonight bo!

Wannabe chav You are 18 % chav
blank.gif

haha, ok
found the question 'have you ever been to a rave?' interesting

yes....... and everyone who goes to raves are chavs.....:irofl:

felix said:
yes....... and everyone who goes to raves are chavs.....:irofl:
And sneaks drinks into nightclubs
And who offers to buy a cigarette off someone apparently...
U R A CHAV :dribblingindiekidsmilie: U R WELL FICK

oh, and everyone who drinks cider....

..... i personally love cider

So do I but only real scrumpy business :Smile3:
and on that note, I'm off to bed.
Night Felix or whoever's still awake :Smile3:

Potential chav
You are 46 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

Im a potential chav... and im proud.... and if any of you have got a problem with that, then ill meet you round the back of the community centre at eight, hit you with a brick, and have your wallet away........

and while im in chav mode.... has anyone got a spare fag....?

Back