Howdy all you party people!

Hot-Pants

Badger, badger, badger...
Hey everybody!

I'm Becca and have only recently started getting into the psy-scene this year! Been along to Trippy Hippy in Guildford, Psychedelic Academy @ Brixton Academy and went to my first free party (Omniweaver) last weekend - which was fantastic!!! :icool:

Am going to be attempting to learn poi this summer, so if you see a long haired girl meerly swinging them forewards and backwards it will probably be me lol! :ibiggrin:

Hopefully see some of you guys out and about :ismile:

Becca xx

Hot-Pants

Why thankyou Miszt!! :ismile:

Gibbonflux said:
Hey Becca, good to see you on psy forum :ibiggrin: It'll turn you into a hippie you know...

hmmmm, hippie becca does have a kinda ring to it :ilol: ... you never know!! x

Hot-Pants

Hehe! I can try, but it may over power me!! :ilol:

I'm more of a cyber raver... however, we may end up seeing a cyber hippie!!!

illuminati

spiral weaver
has anyone ever been to a party in an empty swimming pool? i swear i've only seen it in films (as well as using them as a bowl for skating)...

...if anyone has a pool or knows of one that might be suitable, I'll bring a bucket along to help empty it....! cuz that would be way cool :Grin:

Hot-Pants

Lol guys!!! :ilol:

I've got a random question... The Glade Festival... any good??? Am considering it this year

illuminati

spiral weaver
****yeah!!! I've been the last two years from the first, and it was pretty damn awesome both occassions. it's getting bigger though, i don';t know how it will change, but they have strong lineup's and fantastic a fantastic vibe being there...

...do it!

Gibbonflux

Boom Boom Boom
Hot-Pants said:
Lol guys!!! :ilol:

I've got a random question... The Glade Festival... any good??? Am considering it this year

Do it!!!!

Might be a bit of a hassle finding tickets now though

illuminati

spiral weaver
they very popular... I ordered mine prolly a month ago now, but it's worth searching for. i presume you'd be going with other people though, what are their arrangements for tickets?

good luck...!

and look out for gazebopolis if you do make it :Grin:

trancetheory

♥♪♫
yep, keep ur ears open :Wink3:

btw the swimming pool woz so we culd fill it wiv soapy water :irazz:

but yeah, party sounds good to :Grin: lol