Howdy all you party people!

illuminati

spiral weaver
Reaction score
if you're bristol way there's the Ashton Court festival on the same weekend as Glade (well, usually, unfortunatly) which is cheap and fun... more just a big day out though...

and the Secret Garden Party in East Anglia the weekend after Glade (again, 'i think'...) which friends have raved about being fanblubbytastical...

illuminati

spiral weaver
Reaction score
ahhhh that makes things easier.... i always want to cram as much as possible into my summers but being a student with low finances it's hard to accomplish that when things are so near to each other...

oh yeah! and (a belated) hello hot pants :Grin:

Hot-Pants

Badger, badger, badger...
Reaction score
Cool, wow, there's lots of summer festies!!

... and another howdy to you too mr!

illuminati

spiral weaver
Reaction score
oooh plenty of fun, plenty of fun...

it's the kingston green fair in south west london on the weekend of the 29th (thats the bank holiday monday...).... Kingston (richmond upon thames borough) isn't too far from you in Guildford i don't think...?

tis always a glorious day out, £5 adults or £3 concessions... actually should make a full post about it see who else is coming!

gem

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi
I got into the psy scene about a year and it's great!
Nice people, nice parties well it's all nice no better than nice but I'm tired and can't think of a better word.
But do remember the infectiousness of it, it's like Pringles once you pop (or psy) you can't stop!
Have a good summer and maybe see ya around:irofl:

duballstar

morbidly obese midget
Reaction score
hello and welcome again future cyber hippie ! :ilol: i keep telling tom he should give up on the hard house and become a fully fledged psy monkey... with you an dave on board as well it'll happen on day...:irofl:

well done for doing an intro by the way.. i still haven't done one yet an i've been posting on here for quite a while...
:irolleyes

Hot-Pants

Badger, badger, badger...
Reaction score
duballstar said:
hello and welcome again future cyber hippie ! :ilol: i keep telling tom he should give up on the hard house and become a fully fledged psy monkey... with you an dave on board as well it'll happen on day...:irofl:

Ooooh don't think i could give up the hard house - love it too much!!! Enjoy all the vastly different genres of dance music!!! Hard house, hard trance, psy-trance, dirty electro house and prog house have to be my favs!!! - Just can't get enough! :ibiggrin: