I AM ANZY PANZY

AnzyPanzy

Junior Members
Reaction score
Meow..............meow....................

Well here I am...back on the forum again after a much needed brake from the world of internet wires and space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a huge scare at Digital Tribe at the weekend.....Was sitting in the chill out room having just done a balloon when i was approached by a lovely lady who asked me 'if i was on the forum????'. I couldn't really see her face properly due to the confusion from the nitrus oxide but she seemed to look a bit like me!!!!! (lucky girl)

Anyway she asked me i was on the forum and i told her 'Im Anzypanzy' and she looked me in the eye and said.....'No IM ANZY PANZY' and i looked up with my tripping eyes to see myself looking down upon me and there i was tralking to my double!!! Then she ran off giggling and left me feeling very bewildered and confused!!!!!

So just so that you all remember and to avoid any further confusion I AM ANZY PANZY and SHE....IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha h a

are you just trying to confuse me?
it's working

Anna banana anzypanzy?
or a true doppleganger?
spooky synchronicity man

anna :wub:

has been tooo long.... try get your self out this weekend!!
Will be wicked to see you again :dancey:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope all is well my dear...** :Grin:

Hey Anna!
Last saw u at Adrenochrome....wow! Hope ur coming to Labyrinth, will be good to see u. Hope ur well.
xxxxxxxxxx :hihug:

Never met ya....but ya probly awwwwwwright innit :Smile3:

Paf....Organism....Introduce me......

:Smile3:

i sent the lovely D :wub: a big feisty
MEEEEEOWOWOWOWOWOW-WOW!
for you
she'll be around for munted hilarity some time soon i promise!

alllllllllllllllllo Anna :hihug:

its been tooo long of a while!!!! I will give you a call soon to see whats going on in your world
hugsies :Smile3:

MEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey all u babies..........been missing u all too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

Help yaself to the Crisps:welcome: no idea what flavour they are yet..
they look tastey tho :cooljump:
:clubjump:

Anna have you stilll got my brass eye DVD????, hey this morning we almost died in a house fire it really sucked, anywho call me, hope things are well with you!!!!! XXXXXXX

Oh my GOd!!! A house fire!!!!

Are you OK???? WOrking really hard but will be at that noodle restuarant tonight for a short while!!!!!!

I d ohave your Brass Eye CD!!! Og course!

Meow
A

hello :Smile3:

Back