I finished mastering the Voice of Cod album today

psychitrancybaby

Gap Toothed Gypsy Badger
Reaction score
bloody good job well done mate.thought you were amazing at wickerman- had a right old boogie- funky stuff indeed.
cant wait to hear it!

Ben3rdEye

toe-jamm
Reaction score
well done Colin!

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
Antic - "We Are Free" IS the Voice of Cod album, due out on September 26th, as Andrew said.

Or did you mean the OOOD album, "Free Range"? That's my next big project, and it's already 3/4 done :Grin:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
you should really get going on an unconscious collective album now. come on! no slacking now!! :Wink3:

(nice one btw, i look forward to hearing it :Wink3:)

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I meant "Free range".

I just realized my mistake listening to Andrew's mix that was posted in some thread here, because of the spoiler put in the first track :Smile3:

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
lurk said:
you should really get going on an unconscious collective album now. come on! no slacking now!! :Wink3:

(nice one btw, i look forward to hearing it :Wink3:)
We've got all the tracks, and the title ("You See")... all we need is artwork and a label...

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Reaction score
psychitrancybaby said:
bloody good job well done mate.thought you were amazing at wickerman- had a right old boogie- funky stuff indeed.
cant wait to hear it!
You were there???? You're Gemma from Shpongle too aren't you? DAMN!!! I SOOOO needed more than ten minutes in that tent...!!!

@ Colin - Well done lad. Big hugs and best of luck to you both. Saving pennies :Smile3:

XXX

andrew

open your mind
Reaction score
yeah guys it sounds absolutely phaattttt... we aer taking booking requests by the way... sign up to the mailing list on our website for the lastest news on all things cod like- I'll be doing a mailshot in the next couple of daze

System.out.println("bom bommy bom bom");
// o fuck am i not still at work!