i try to make music

Reaction score
i do try..:iyes:.i have many projects on the go...here they are:

Mood Deluxe (LIquid)- chunky, psychedelic trancey breaks for the dancefloor, not the chill out.

Nagual Sound Experiment(NSE)(Liquid)- psydub fusion with IDM, triphop, ambient breaks.

Creation Rockers- with vocalist Ras MoiRama, roots reggae and rockers music with an electronic edge.

Frequency Taboo- darkpsy with industrial and techno vibes.

also DJ classic reggae, dub and rockers and dark psy sets...

always up for collabs with both studio heads and instrumentalists...i also play keyboards, guitar, drums and bass(including the double bass, although i dont own one).

felix said:
tbh, I recon you're pretty good at it

i've only properly heard one track by you (i.e I only own one)

when the album comes out, it better all be as good as that track *shakes fist* :P

i hope so.........its done now...just gotta sort out the tracklist and mastering...April release?

Last edited by a moderator:
cameron-nagualsound said:
i do try..:iyes:.i have many projects on the go...here they are:

Mood Deluxe (LIquid)- chunky, psychedelic trancey breaks for the dancefloor, not the chill out.

Nagual Sound Experiment(NSE)(Liquid)- psydub fusion with IDM, triphop, ambient breaks.

Creation Rockers- with vocalist Ras MoiRama, roots reggae and rockers music with an electronic edge.

Frequency Taboo- darkpsy with industrial and techno vibes.

also DJ classic reggae, dub and rockers and dark psy sets...

).
Rumor has it that Camaron also never sleeps and only eats once a year. busy busy busy

cameron-nagualsound said:
i may be a skinny bugger but i EAT...mostly infront of computer.....i do have cubase dreams though....not good surley

argghhh ... they are the worst. You sit there plugging away at a tune all night - you go to sleep and your brain just cant let go - it keeps going round & round.

Usually when that happens to me I cannot bear to listen to the tune for quite a while after.

:lol:

Nutters.

Look forward to hearing your stuff Cameron.

P.S. thanks btw for my virtiual christmas prezzies (old thread)

How did you know? he he !

approved_rubber_stamp.jpg

innit!

:irolleyes

floatyhippyflower said:
Twisted Records Party perhaps? Wor Cam is listed on the flyer that the divine Mr. Ross just posted up to me. March 3rd, SE One Club in London at 9pm.

Smiles people :Smile3:

That sounds like the one, any more details about it?

Suppose I should really do a search of the parties section and see if there's any info posted yet.

jamez_23 said:
argghhh ... they are the worst. You sit there plugging away at a tune all night - you go to sleep and your brain just cant let go - it keeps going round & round.

Usually when that happens to me I cannot bear to listen to the tune for quite a while after.

:lol:

Nutters.

Look forward to hearing your stuff Cameron.

P.S. thanks btw for my virtiual christmas prezzies (old thread)

How did you know? he he !

yeah right....but those cubase dreams can sometimes bring cool ideas.....its those Reaktor dreams that are the nightmares!!...i wish i was kidding:ino:..

healingpixie said:
:irofl:

Whatever u do don't listen to his modesty! The man is tops!

:ibiggrin:

ahhhh...thanks Kelly...cant wait to see you...been tooo long:iyes:.
and to any promoters in London or Brighton( or anywhere else:irazz:Smile3:, Im back in town from Feb 5th:icool: and would obviously love to get in there....im gonna have a myspace.com music page soon with some samples and wotnot...ill post up when its done.

reeeespeck

Mate, check my lyrics on the 'i compiling a rap album' thread...

Always interested in looking into musical hook-ups!!

<Off-topic>

any one know of a good place to dwnld Psy-Effects and Samples?? you know those long whooses and Binary-B-Lines??

Back