5. Meltburn (Emok remix)
6. 7 Minutes
7. The final decree
8. Meltburn
9. Nightvision

Not available
Date: 24th of April 2006
€ 11

At last Iboga Records can present the second and long awaited Reefer Decree album.

Reefer Decree was the first artist to release on Iboga Records in 1998, and the first debut album Sound Frames, which was released the year after, has been the best selling CD album on Iboga Records ever.

Since his first releases as Reefer Decree, Oliver continued his solo project Oryx, and released two albums under that name. One album at Tatsu Records and later one on Iboga Records. During the last years Oliver has been working with his mate Jonas on a new chill out and dub album under the name Oliver Jones. It was released on Sofa Beats in March 2006.

Oliver decided, not too long ago, to take up his old name Reefer Decree and give people what they have been waiting and asking for in many years... A new ground breaking Reefer Decree album.
At This point we can reveal that Oliver has taken his skills in the studio to a new level and shows that Reefer Decree is still alive and the sound is as fresh as ever. Once again, like with the earlier Reefer Decree material, Oliver delivers a unique and catchy album of a very high quality.
The album contains tracks with the typical Reefer Decree sound and themes but in a new direction. It also takes you through some wickedâ€electro†sounds and as a last surprise the album contains the old and unreleased mega hit Nightvision.

Once again a top album from Iboga Records.

**************faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat**************

canyouhearthegoblins said:
bring reefer decree on and their fit bikinii dancing birds

:lol:

I remember the fit bikini dancing girls from Voov !! he eh .... they were well cool until someone pulled a cable out of the laptop. :lol: That pissed on their bonfire . :iyes:

I didn´t like too...only like track 3 Gone for Good,is the one on Set:5 compilation.

nicely :Grin:

And and and did you notice that ibogaCD41 is a new Freq album - due out in June!! Mwah!! OOf la!!! Huzzah and all that groove :Grin:

*listens to reefer decree samples*

jamez_23 said:

I remember the fit bikini dancing girls from Voov !! he eh .... they were well cool until someone pulled a cable out of the laptop. :lol: That pissed on their bonfire . :iyes:

Biggins said:
LOLOLOL

:irofl: :irofl: :irofl:
:dito:

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

and what heva said as well!

plus new atmos

*faints*

BEDOUIN said:
Bring on FREQ!

:dito: :dito: :dito:

unfortunately when he came over for echo system he said that it was only half done and the rest would take a few more months. i tried to impress on him how much we need that album, but he was pining for beer so i don't htink he heard...

hamish said:
:dito: :dito: :dito:

unfortunately when he came over for echo system he said that it was only half done and the rest would take a few more months. i tried to impress on him how much we need that album, but he was pining for beer so i don't htink he heard...

Probably best we don't rush him :irazz: I would rather wait a few months and have an other great selection of tunes than have it now and be dissapointed! :iyes:

Yes please..... and stop making him wear that German beer wench outfit..... so degrading!

Hmmmmm ....

re: reefer decree ..... I keep listening to the samples, but have not bought it yet.

Just sounds like all of the other stuff they have released. Maybe I'll wait until I get a chance to hear it in full. I'm sick of buying albums for one or two decent tunes.

mate i ordered it form wirikuta so i could get the froggy/g.gpin fing - taking ages to come but will send you x good things come to those who wait
and even if the tunes r awful i love their sound it soooo fat

"freq out, go on, no i don't have any beer, get out!"

*dusts hands*

'point of you' is very like sound frames in that reefer decree's very individual style is at the fore the whole way thru (tho tempered in track 5 where he works with emok = a wicked variation on the electro-style prog)

i can easily see how it won't be to everyone's tastes, but it gets a titanium carbide seal of approval from me.

"It feels like getting your laptop, plugging it into your ass, and downloading all your music - all at once...........you'll never feel the same again..."

Back