If Carlsberg let accomodation in London theyd probably have this LARGE DOUBLE room...

x²=c

my temple is your body
Reaction score
Date available: 01/09

Large double room in large shared victorian house in central Brixton (Millbrook Road). Recently renovated room with stripped wood floors and good storage area in cupboard. The room has been recently renovated keeping all the original features intact and comes with a futon double bed. All mod cons in the house, gas central heating (and NO GAS BILLS!), bath & shower, DVD, video, Hi-Fi, 3x fridges (2 for food and 1 for booze!) and 1 freezer, pantry, washer+drier, 4mbit broadband with router and cabling to all rooms. Very very close to all shops, cinema, clubs (Medussa is literally 30-45 seconds under the bridge around the corner!, The 414 is 2 minutes down the road after that!), restaurants, gym, pool, Brockwell park, Brixton Academy and indeed all that Brixton has to offer as it's less than 5 mins from the centre...! Plus the house is occupied by 3 other professionals and has a great relaxed atmosphere with regular BBQ's in the cool rear garden, and there is also a LARGE park with playground and football areas directly over the road, literally meaning there's a 2-odd acre front garden! And theres NO CONTRACT! Only a months rent as deposit! No ****ing agencies to hassle you, no notice period, no min/max. lengths of stay, completely unintrusive landlord, either extremely minimal or non-existant bills, no rotas for chores, smoking allowed, theres even a cat! AND (drumroll please...)...

There is a SECURE off-road GATED parking area for the flats behind which the house has UNLIMITED FREE use off! No more parking or traffic warden worries! Yes thats right, unlimited free parking for ever, in a private gated secure car park just a couple of minutes from central Brixton. You'd have to live next to a park and ride centre and work next to a bus stop on one of its routes for having a car in London to be less hassle than that.

This room is a COMMUTERS DREAM! It has excellent transport links with Loughborough Junction station 2 minutes away, Brixton mainline 3 minutes and Brixton tube 4! Plus all the buses of Brixton town centre a maxium of 5 mins walk. I get to work in Oxford Street in under 20 minutes from my BEDROOM.

You won't get a better location for this price.

Call Ed on 07960 642680 or delete the (DELETE-THESE-CAPITALS-TO-EMAIL-ME)from my email address above and email me for further details or to arrange a viewing. I have the 1st of Sept pencilled in to move out on, but I can move any time, immediately if required as the place I'm moving to has no notice period and is currently empty so I can work around your arrangements without any difficulty.

Cheers, Ed.

Available to couples

Location: Brixton - Central (off Barrington Road/Coldharbour Lane and Wyck Gardens)