If money was no object (fantasywankery)

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
What speakers would you get for:

a) ultimate monitors
b) ultimate party soundsytem?

I would train mokeys to sing absolute perfect frequencies. Make a choir of them, with bass monkeys, middle monkeys and treble monkeys, and make them sing psy. If money was no object....

What speakers would you get for:

a) ultimate monitors
b) ultimate party soundsytem?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

IF I POST HERE DO NOT REPLY...... I AM MENT TO BE REVISING AND YOU ARE ONLY ENCOURAGING MY SHIT WORK ROUTINE. MANY THANKS

If money was no object....you'd get both, right?

yes, but surely different ones for each purpose - so what would you get?

damnit its not a hard question - if you're a techie you're going to know so say what!

and if you dont know, stop ruining my post with your crap - and for the rest of you please dont take that as an invitation to ruin my post with crap :p

if money was no object id get some of those ADAM monitors with the sexy zig-zaggy ribbon tweeters but i dont actually know if they are really any good cos ive never heard them...

Hi

Adam s2.5a £2000, they are the best i've ever heard. Made for psy trance. I have a pair, my mackie 824's took a back seat.

Shame when you start a thread and people just don't take it seriously, then again it's known for being bitch forum Uk, so what do you expect:Smile3:

Leon

For a soundsystem the best speakers are opus, without a doubt. Also sound great made for trance i recon:Smile3:

WHat would your's be?

Back