I'm here to embarass felix.

The Keta-Miner

Plinky Rosco
Reaction score
Hey people. I know some of you already. (I'm the gurning fool, dancing like an idiot. Wait that probably describes most people here.)
My name is Tim. I'm currently living in Tonbridge, Kent, but im moving back to canterbury in a month. I've recently been to Altered Perceptions at canterbury, and Newfounfland in WAAAALES! Ill try to put up a pic soon, for the moment you can imagine me as a tall burly bronzed adonis-like figure.
I dont really no what to say, but i know mrfelix, sophie, liz, laura and a few others here and there. anyway im gonna be browsing so see ya round.
Oh and if anyone wants to mutually ytake the piss out of felix, just drop me a line. Mmm, a line.

Ahoi-hoi!

Welcome welcome welcome welcome hellohello

i never greet people so you must be extra speshul

good username :Grin:

hope you find fun things to do

x

thanks! i dont know why i put this off for so long, i guess im just lazy. i like ayour avatar. im trying to figure how to put mine up, but im pretty useless at anything involving brain power.

hehe

well you make sure the picture you want to upload is about the same size as mine, click on the little "light switch" symbol at the top, and select "edit avatar" from the left hand menu that appears.

i'm cari and i'm from winchester nice to meet you

thanks. that all sounds pretty complex right now. but then turning on my dvd seems pretty complex right now. ill get my mate round to help. thanks for humouring me anyway.

Winchester? isnt that in the Ukraine?
BTW i know nothing of geography except it involves maps and me getting bad grades.

hah

its dahn saaf

okay heres something easier for you to digest

im cari and i live in england

i know england! i live there too! wow thats eerie.

Also, felix you suck like a hoover, with a tiny penis, who k holes like dean.
biznatch.

[stop that now]

Hi guys. it only took me god knows how long to get signed up. i take it dean isnt really a frequent poster? so we can mock him with gay abandon? yay!

Hello:

When was the last time you did a really big poo?

A really really big one: One that made you feel like the bestest defecator; on earth. ?

I dont defecate. every time you drop a log your losing part of yourself Ive supeglued a cork to my rectum and over time i have learnt to channel poo energy into a natural amphetamine.

That was a pretty strange question.:confused:

WAAAAYALLLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome aboad tim,
you got yourself on here at last!

Lovely to meet you the other night!

hope you guys got home ok!

xx

and yay

:welcome:

The Keta-Miner said:
usekess at doing anything that involves brain power or effort

sounds like you'll fit right in

:welcome:

Stop That Now.

(jack) said:
Hello:

When was the last time you did a really big poo?

A really really big one: One that made you feel like the bestest defecator; on earth. ?

YOUR MUM IN THE ASS.

Back