i'm new here

shpongle-eyes

Junior Members
hiya everyone, it's good to be here i was told about this forum by a lovely lady i met at glade this year. I live in stoke-on-trent and me and my boyfriend are desperatley trying to find clubs in or around the midlands that play psytrance as there is nothing nearby.

Ratty

Sticky Toffee Pudding
Welcome... you're in the right place then...

Parties and festivals thread :Wink3:

duracell_pixie

More trouble than i look
Whereabouts in stoke you from? Left Stoke last summer to move to Manchester. I feel your pain, absolutely no Psy in stoke i know, but only £8 on train to Manchester n there's a couple of Psy nights here.
Sunrise at The Music Box first friday of every month is one to check out.
Hope this helps, Sharia

pikey

MENTALIST
duracell_pixie said:
Whereabouts in stoke you from? Left Stoke last summer to move to Manchester. I feel your pain, absolutely no Psy in stoke i know, but only £8 on train to Manchester n there's a couple of Psy nights here.
Sunrise at The Music Box first friday of every month is one to check out.
Hope this helps, Sharia
Hey is sunrise still goin?
xx

shpongle-eyes

Junior Members
thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. I will deffinatley try sunrise, i have heard about it but didn't realise it was still going.

shpongle-eyes

Junior Members
Oh yeah i'm form blythe bridge by the way not far from longton it's not too bad but there is no where to go out really so we generally go to rock nights or if we are very lucky the occasional EBM/80's/Cyber night.

duracell_pixie

More trouble than i look
Move to Manchester, or make friends with someone who has a car, doesnt drink or do drugs n really likes driving long distances:p