Im new ! Yipee!

Fluffyfairy

The Fluff organisation
Reaction score
Hey everyone !!!!!!!! I have been going to parties (psytrance),in london and in kent for about a year ! i went to the alternate perception partie in kent a couple of months ago , it was wicked! it would be cool to meet a couple more girls that like parties as here were i live there limited ! in a couple of weeks im dreadin my hair wich is exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if there is any one from kent in here send me a message !!!! thanx :jump:

:welcome: fluffy one.... :Smile3:

may catch you at future parties...!!

kent is a nice place

hey ! cool i live near canterbury , Maidstones not that far im looking for a party on friday ! do you know of any ? in the kent area !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx X x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:punk:

Hello and welcome to Psyforum!

Lots of Kent people here, I live in Rochester. Our best local parties are Omniscience in Maidstone and Alternate Perception in Rochester. You might like to also check out www.omniscience.org.uk for lots of local stuff.

Hope you have a great time here! Pull up a chair and have a cuppa!!

Aloha and good evenin to all you fine people...am very interested in branching out inparty areas as i've been partying for years and want to see more of our beautiful psy world that is all around us but we just can't take it all in...if i did i think i would go blind and deaf from the sheer magnificent beauty...but i wouldn't be able to see it all and that would be just greedy. When are the next few parties happeneing round ur way? and what sort of locations are they in...? Big love

Hiya Fluffyfairy and TribalAngel, and welcome to Psyforum :Smile3: Check the Party section for info on public parties, but we don't give out info on free parties on the forum. Hope you understand :Smile3:

Back