In Lak'ech

pSy_dUb

Dub Junkie
Reaction score
Hello all! :Smile3:
I'm somewhat of a weirdo surrounded by normal people and fields of corn. :lol:
I like music by artists like Ott, Bluetech, Euphoria, Butch Cassidy Sound System, The Rootsman, Tripswitch, Kaya Project, Lunar Sound, Kuba, Third Ear Audio, Nada, Salmonella Dub, Fat Freddy's Drop, Bwicked, Adrian Sherwood, Abakus, Deep Dive Corp, Younger Brother, Shpongle, Youth, Slack Baba, Foolz Paradize, Kick Bong, Hoopy Frood, etc etc, there's so much good stuff. I listen to lots of other styles too, I'm pretty open-minded...
Anyways, I've been disappointed for a while with the lack of psy/chill/dub in the music section on myspace.com - these great artists deserve more attention! I saw yesterday that someone had created a space for Ott, and I messaged them asking if I could help make it better. They replied with "ya know what, I'm gonna hand it over to you" - cool! Later they said I could talk to Ott if I really wanted... so here I am :iwink:
So are ya out there Ott? I feel obliged to get permission to keep the space going, or hand it over to you or whoever you want. Here it is - www.myspace.com/somersettler ...there is also a Shpongle space run by a fan here - www.myspace.com/hsishsisiishshshshsi
Can't wait for the new album this year Ott!
See ya on the forums everyone!
pe@ce

welcome .....:hihug:

hey there dude, Butch Cassidy Sound System NICE lol,

It'll be good to get some new blood round here..

00000001.gif

Back