Infected Mushroom - The five small stories + one

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
IM - The Gathering ::: You can hear that the boys has joined forces, and their making good mind bending psychedelic music.

IM - Classical Mushroom ::: Erez is a musical wiz-kid, and here you can realy go deep inside his (and Duvdev's) mind. Not as dark and "brutal" as "The Gathering", but still in the same vibe, and with the same mushroom feeling.

IM - B.P. Empire ::: The boys has now used alot of mushroom power on the first two albums and clearly, been influenced by mushrooms. This time they decide to make a deeper and more "grown-up" album with acid influences.

IM - Converting Vegetarians ::: Things are more unstable now, Duvdev has met him self on a few hard trips and desides to sing about it. telling us that he is about to land. IE. tracks like "Deeply Disturbed, Converting Veg., I wish clearly indicates that the boys are landing, and the influence of shrooms and acid is fading. Some of the titles and lyrics tells alot.

IM - IM The Supervisor ::: It's official, the boys has deffently landed and gone straight. New focus is world domination and ruler of the wide dance floor. All psychedelic influences has dissapeared. They are now going to the city of the future (LA)

IM - Co-Up with Chrystal Method(?) ::: We'r stepping in to a world of "professional" music business now. Duvdev has recoverd his bad trips. Lets see what it will bring.

- Anything to add? - yes, i'm bored. But it is kinda interesting to see how their style and expression developes. Especially with CV and the "bad" trips of Duvdev, lol.

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
A good job then Infected Mushroom doesn't figure in my taste whatsoever. :Smile3:

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
What so ever, ever ever ever!? ... Nothing about them can tingle your taste? Nada? ... Like outside the univers, there is NOTHING. Are you sure? ... Common. No one dislikes IM's old and new music that much. .. I know your all :wub: about them frogface, i just know it. Admit it damn it!!

psyfi

Pie Fly
Reaction score

psytones

Chaotically Operational
Reaction score
psyfi said:
On the button I would say. The later Albums are salt in the wound for everyone who use to love their work.

Oi Damion where has my marmite gone?
If you think about it. You could easily turn the list up side down and pretend that Im began as a sucky floor filler, and ended up as shrooms. But the fact is as you said. Salt in the wound. But we all know that. :Smile3:

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
psytones said:
What so ever, ever ever ever!? ... Nothing about them can tingle your taste? Nada? ... Like outside the univers, there is NOTHING. Are you sure? ... Common. No one dislikes IM's old and new music that much. .. I know your all :wub: about them frogface, i just know it. Admit it damn it!!
Nope, not one iota hehe. fake plastic Israeli nonsense I was born from Banco De Gaia in 1992 :Smile3: The only trance albums I got are Doof - lets Turn On & Hallucinogens - The Lone Deranger. That was my phase into trance, (oh and a couple of Matsuri compilation CD's) back 1997/98. I generally dislike a lot of trance, find it boring unless I'm at a club. I'm more a home/car listener, and more into psyelectronica.
What turns me on right now? Cameron Nagual Sound, Cell, Kaya Project, to name a few, and good deep Psychedelic Ambience and good Dub.
I'll be honest....there is one IM track that is half decent and that is Elation Station. But even that is a bit shaky. :Smile3:

Peace

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
Yup I've never liked them either - have spend ages listening and re-listening to their stuff trying to figure out what it is that everyone sees in their earlier works and just can't - I've accepted that I'll have to be different on this one.