Interview with the OOODmeister

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
have you read the old one where he's accosted by afghani guerrilla soldiers in the middle of a raging war

"We are the genetically-unstable vegetables"

insightful glimpse into the mind of OOOD, right there.

this was in Q last month

keith richards said:
so there i was, on the train platform. and i saw mick (jagger - ed) standing there with a copy of a muddy waters album in his hand. so i went up to him, i mean everyone knows that story. one of those things that gets quoted all the time i guess -- very spinal tap!! (laughs). But what the official rock biographies don't tell you, is that it was really me and Colin OOOD that were hanging out. We'd just been to the Fridge to see Tim Schuldt play, and it was blinding. Three Pink Caddilacs and a drop of liquid refreshment! (laughs).

Colin suggested I go up and talk to Mick, but I didnt have the bottle. So he wanders up, says "alright? my mate wants you in his band," and that's how it happened.

Interestingly, we used Colin's crotch for the front of Sticky Fingers. And Mick was adamant that we release a song about him -- but we never did. Hence the studio outtake Sympathy For The Bennun that came out on the Box Set at the end of last year.

Nice interview.....some inside info into the OOOD! :Grin:

Back