Iso2 Cyber Festival. Provisional Set Times

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Reaction score
@Torsion Jim - Good with me, i'll be around all weekend too encase of drop outs or tech difficulties :Boredom:
I love the fact you're Mr reliable.
Always makes me chill a bit knowing you're playing our SDSS parties ...takes the pressure off me a bit lol :Smile3:

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
OK then, people left to confirm their set-times are;

Craig Lee
Nabla

if anyone knows these people in the 'real' world could you bother them. Ive messaged Nabla on fb.

Last edited:

PsycheDanic

PS: Why music? Dot, code... Ott, you 'k?
Reaction score
Coolios! I'm definitely down for another Saturday night set. :Grin: Might play a Jötunn live set this time. Will mull it over as it's also fun to play other people's tracks... If I do play a DJ set, it might head more into darkpsy territories. Hmm. Will think about this one!

Cheers, Jim, for sorting it out. :Smile3:

MaGiCdAvE

Psychedelic Funkster
Reaction score
@Torsion Jim - Good with me, i'll be around all weekend too encase of drop outs or tech difficulties :Boredom:

Are we ok with 138/140 Off Beat/Progressive 7pm - 9pm Thursday? might be a nice lead into @MaGiCdAvE's banging psy?
I will start with some stuff by Dust or Whiptongue and see where it ends up

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
criag lee and nabla still both need to confirm they are playing on the times laid out in the OP.

@Craig Lee

if you two cant play, even though you both said you wanted too, we need to know ASAP to sort out replacements etc

Last edited:

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
Not exactly. He still hasnt confirmed on the time yet. He showed up earlier, said he couldn't find the set times and then dusted off again.