ISO3 Festival (21st-25th MAY) Set Times

I sent him a PM last night. eT has granted him access to the iso dj forum. SO once he wakes up he can begin to sort it out. Ive said i can help him if he needs.

I think everything is the same, but the stream keys might be different eT said. So we just have to wait for eT to confirm that today.

According to eT last night, no. Just a different stream key I think

eT just said its exactly the same settings as last time for us Arv

Heeeey, all. Ever so sorry for my no-show yesterday; had a hangöver from hell all day yesterday and could barely function, let alone play any sets. :Sad: :Sad: :Sad:

Would love to play the chill-to-IDM set at the next one, though, if there is any space on the DJ list! :Smile3:

Looks like you are one set a festy kinda guy Dan. So if u want to do just a chill set then nps. We need more peeps doing chill daytime stuff. Everyone wants to play the evening dugga bonk

Looks like you are one set a festy kinda guy Dan. So if u want to do just a chill set then nps. We need more peeps doing chill daytime stuff. Everyone wants to play the evening dugga bonk

Ahh, man. Trust me, that was a one-off.

I'd be up for playing both drugga-drugga and chill-to-IDM if possible, man. Won't let yous down again! But if I had to choose, it'd always be nighttime psytrance hecticness. :Heart:

Again, really sorry about what happened. I'm such an eejit.

right on pard.

Perhaps get the chilled mix out of you first might be the best option

Back