ISO3 Festival (21st-25th MAY) Set Times

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
I sent him a PM last night. eT has granted him access to the iso dj forum. SO once he wakes up he can begin to sort it out. Ive said i can help him if he needs.

I think everything is the same, but the stream keys might be different eT said. So we just have to wait for eT to confirm that today.

PsycheDanic

PS: Why music? Dot, code... Ott, you 'k?
Reaction score
Heeeey, all. Ever so sorry for my no-show yesterday; had a hangöver from hell all day yesterday and could barely function, let alone play any sets. :Sad: :Sad: :Sad:

Would love to play the chill-to-IDM set at the next one, though, if there is any space on the DJ list! :Smile3:

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
Looks like you are one set a festy kinda guy Dan. So if u want to do just a chill set then nps. We need more peeps doing chill daytime stuff. Everyone wants to play the evening dugga bonk

PsycheDanic

PS: Why music? Dot, code... Ott, you 'k?
Reaction score
Looks like you are one set a festy kinda guy Dan. So if u want to do just a chill set then nps. We need more peeps doing chill daytime stuff. Everyone wants to play the evening dugga bonk
Ahh, man. Trust me, that was a one-off.

I'd be up for playing both drugga-drugga and chill-to-IDM if possible, man. Won't let yous down again! But if I had to choose, it'd always be nighttime psytrance hecticness. :Heart:

Again, really sorry about what happened. I'm such an eejit.