Isolation Cyber Party

I've been pratting about on Ableton today, trying to DJ on there. Getting there; gonna practice some more tomorrow. If there's space, I may be able to do a Kodama DJ set or a Jötunn live set if there's space? Unfortunately it'd have to be either in the daytime or evening before 23:00 as we have a noise curfew thing in the house after 23:00, which is annoying!

Err... one VAGUE warning post on my Nanook facebook earlier....
1000 views and 125+ engagements in a matter of hours...35+ comments..

I think that means people are up for this idea :Smile3: :Smile3:

What was the vague warning post? LOL.

I've been pratting about on Ableton today, trying to DJ on there. Getting there; gonna practice some more tomorrow. If there's space, I may be able to do a Kodama DJ set or a Jötunn live set if there's space? Unfortunately it'd have to be either in the daytime or evening before 23:00 as we have a noise curfew thing in the house after 23:00, which is annoying!

36926414_10155733692704053_1330899438910046208_n.jpg

Yeahh...Apocalypse Easter party, I'll be tuned :grin:

Reactions: eT
Hey dude! I don't think so. I will try but CPU/disk space is not easy and it is a complicated setup. Are you going to join us?

Happy to get the missus to dial in on her spare laptop and record stream via Audacity or something.
Would be as a "listener" rather than broadcaster...
So I guess that would be reduced bit-rate, but thats better than nowt, eh?

ISOLATION DJs

can you please PM me details of;

1. Time/day you wish to play
2. What music (bpm etc) you will be playing
3. How long you wish to play
4. How many sets you wish to play overall

If you dont do this then I cant sort the schedule out

where there is lots of demand to play sets will be set to an hour long.

Reactions: eT
I'm trying to connect with my girlfriend on a deeper level, trying to be closer with her, spending more time being intimate etc, but why it is a bit difficult when @josh keeps asking me "is it in yet?" when we make love?

I'm so glad I found this group, I thought I was the only one with these kinds of problems, but here I can discuss this stuff openly with other men. Thank you for creating the Micropenis Support Group @Goz I totally appreciate the need to keep this private, I won't tell anyone.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread.

I'm so glad I found this group, I thought I was the only one with these kinds of problems, but here I can discuss this stuff openly with other men. Thank you for creating the Micropenis Support Group @Goz I totally appreciate the need to keep this private, I won't tell anyone.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread.

Well now the secret is out ... just remember ... a true friend sets shit up you're too afraid to set up yourself!

Back