Isolation Cyber Party

Hey dude! I don't think so. I will try but CPU/disk space is not easy and it is a complicated setup. Are you going to join us?
I've some new unreleased down beat stuff but wonder if I should play it or not before its out there is all. If it was being recorded then I could just play a load of my old boring psytrance instead.

awesome will def be dropping in!! Hopefully I can find a moment between cleaning, disney movies and cupcakes.

@Full Lotus ... @PsycheDanic .... thanks for reminding me I like fast music, when the timing is right...
Good sets the pair of you...

Dan - Sorry I couldn't stay for all of yours....but really enjoyed what I heard :Smile3:

Arv - Blinder pal. Mint! :Smile3:

Reactions: eT
@Full Lotus ... @PsycheDanic .... thanks for reminding me I like fast music, when the timing is right...
Good sets the pair of you...

Dan - Sorry I couldn't stay for all of yours....but really enjoyed what I heard :Smile3:

Arv - Blinder pal. Mint! :Smile3:

Ahh, man. I'm happy to hear that. It seems like a lot of the forumers don't really like psy these days... And I remember you not really liking forest back in the day. Glad you enjoyed the tracks Arv and I played! :Heart:

Ahh, man. I'm happy to hear that. It seems like a lot of the forumers don't really like psy these days...

Lol... I think most do in a way...but some are getting on a bit dude.
(Me included)
My knees hurt bopping at that tempo and just get a sore head easier than I used to.
I assume I'm not the only one lol..

And I remember you not really liking forest back in the day.

Did and didn't mate.
I played a bit... then I didn't... then I did again... (/repeat)
My mood with music is often linked to the wider scene/industry, not just the music... but thats likely a discussion for another day :Smile3:

Glad you enjoyed the tracks Arv and I played! :Heart:

Certainly did, buddy - Keep up the good work :Smile3:

I am absolutely hanging today, good grief! Also, grinning from ear-to-ear and feeling kinda mushy. Etienne, you utter ledge. :Wub: You were all brill, though - it really does feel like I've been to a festival! Lots of love, lovely lot.

I'm up bright an' breezy :Smile3:
FHF, You probly did a bit too much of that fast stuff with GoR last night.. :Wink3:

Great weekend, thanks again everyone involved! I was really impressed by the variety and the skills of the members of this lovely forum.

Here's the recording of my techno set on Saturday, hopefully some of the others were recorded too!

the plan is to build a thread where we can put all the recorded Isolation Party mixes into.

I might do that now

Miss Kanteven Bacon? :Spaced:
Mate...

I'm up bright an' breezy :Smile3:
FHF, You probly did a bit too much of that fast stuff with GoR last night.. :Wink3:
Oh maaaaaan, I laughed so hard. No idea what the heck I was listening to, but that was silly amounts of fun. And yes, suffering it today, fo sho! Totally worth it, though. :lol:

this little festy has rekindled my love of minimal and dub. So well done DSE, the Bez and GoneWest.

bad luck hard drive and my brain, trying to keep up with all this fucking nonsense

I'm glad it went well all round. Well done eT for figuring out the streaming stuff in next to no time and well done to everyone who played and those who kept the chat fun all through. Yay the forum.

this little festy has rekindled my love of minimal and dub. So well done DSE, the Bez and GoneWest.

bad luck hard drive and my brain, trying to keep up with all this fucking nonsense

I'm sure you know but Phobos, Evil Flow, Techgnosis, AnarKick and IbogaTech are the labels to follow for this new minimal/psytech sound.

I'm sure you know but Phobos, Evil Flow, Techgnosis, AnarKick and IbogaTech are the labels to follow for this new minimal/psytech sound.

yeh, i just gave up with the whole genre for a while back as trying to follow all this music is too much for the human mind to bear.

yeh, i just gave up with the whole genre for a while back as trying to follow all this music is too much for the human mind to bear.

That's why i think labels are still important to act as a filter of quality, it can be overwhelming though.

yeh, labels can advise fo sho. I do always end up obsessing over certain producers though. My prob is that i wanna mix all the genres i like so i tend to go in phases. And inevitably some genres get pushed into the background for long periods......Bout time i aired out my techno trousers though!

Back