Isolation Festival 2

Ratty

Sticky Toffee Pudding
Reaction score
Excellent plan stan :Smile3:

zeromonkey

Monkey
Reaction score
Yep! Definitely up for another one. If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know. My main skills are doing IT stuff and sleeping.

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
can all the peeps wishing to play at Iso2 send me a PM with their style and available days/times etc please?

If you played last time, just use the same PM thread we had going then.

:bongos:

zeromonkey

Monkey
Reaction score
I'll be celebrating my birthday a few days early if we can pull this off, so I'm really keen to see it happen. Is there any way I can help out? I would bring some booze but, y'know, lockdown....:Dntknw:

I could lend my IT skills to take some of the pressure off eT, or anything else IT related that could add value (if it's anything during the actual event, then perhaps earlier times would be best since I'll be celebrating and might not function well later :Grin:

Peas & wub :Wub:

bez23

Adverse camber
Reaction score
I'll be celebrating my birthday a few days early if we can pull this off, so I'm really keen to see it happen. Is there any way I can help out? I would bring some booze but, y'know, lockdown....:Dntknw:

I could lend my IT skills to take some of the pressure off eT, or anything else IT related that could add value (if it's anything during the actual event, then perhaps earlier times would be best since I'll be celebrating and might not function well later :Grin:

Peas & wub :Wub:
I just wanna see you shake those sweet sweet buns on the zoom link again. That alone is worth its weight in bog roll.

onestone

Reaction score
Pencil me in. I’ll give you the definite when I master the technicalities.