Isolation Festival 2

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score
sunday looks set to be a corker

music will start at 8am (or as close to that as eT wakes up) and will include 3 live sets, a dj/vj set, and numerous dj sets from forum stalwarts. Sounds will go from ambient to dub to techno to goa in the space of 12+hrs.

crikey!

Yodhe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Pack your breakfast, lunch and dinner for this one.
I'll bring digestives and custard creams too... :Grin:

Good on you all for making something happen, wish i had something more to contribute other than my good wishes, and attention.

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
Reaction score
I'll bring digestives and custard creams too... :Grin:

Good on you all for making something happen, wish i had something more to contribute other than my good wishes, and attention.
ps - You can screen share via the Zoom feed, and share a few pictures or visuals if you fancy :Smile3:

Yodhe

Forum Member
Reaction score
ps - You can screen share via the Zoom feed, and share a few pictures or visuals if you fancy :Smile3:
I was a crap "artist" tbh, and I wouldn't want to inflict that on anyone else's eyeballs. I think that "my" retro-geometric-pastiche era is best left in the lens of our fond memories.

Looking forward to tuning in from the shanti shack.

bez23

Adverse camber
Reaction score
Totally - eT could prioritise your visuals on the zoom channel. That would be ace. Alternatively, we had fun last time streaming ourselves dancing and getting spannered for the lolz
:Turtle:

Last edited:

Yodhe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Why isn't Ott doing a set. Oi someone annoy the old bugger, and humiliate him into performing for us, like the good little monkey-spanker he is. :Grin: