Jaberwok - live Psychedlic Funk!

Rorymonster

Jaberwookie
Reaction score
Yo Yo!
Just to let you all know that Jaberwok is still going strong, getting better by the day! We are a four piece hard funk band and have a reputation for getting a crowd rockin'. We've been playing mostly between Oxford, Bristol and London, and have recently started headlining some decent parties and venues.

Please check out our very beautiful new website at www.jaberwok.com - thanks to Jake Farr the designer. We would appreciate your comments on it since its so new, no one has said a bad word about it yet!

We are available for all bookings, parties, clubs, charity events, weddings, barmitzfahs, full monty, christenings, and anything else you might recommend!! Prices are always negotiable depending on distance, size of party etc.

Just PM me, or email jaberwok@shpongle.com. Demos available on demand.

Cheers,
Rory

YoYo!
Got loads of decent gigs coming up in the next month, between Bristol, London and Oxford (Timbuk2s, Rhythm Factory and the Zodiac) and I know that a large proportion of you guys are from one of these three cities!

Also you might be interested to know that we're playing at a psy party called the Arlington Festival in Bristol on Sat 11th June. From what I can gather its more of a very big two day house party than a real festival. I'm told we're free to play all night if we so desire (and we normally do!!). It's invite-tickety things only for legal reasons but there'll be loads going round, PM me if there's any probs. Hope to see some of you there!

Rory

sounds very interesting .. :smilemus:
anybody know where i caan get hold of some of their music from?
:speaker:

You can ask me to send you a demo (a financial donation would be very much appreciated), or very soon you wll be able to hear three tracks streaming on our website.
Cheers
R.

ipcress said:
Wicked Stuff!

Saw you guys at the Rhythm Factory last night!

Danced my socks off!

cheers,,, boys,

Chris

Nice one mate - we had a great night.

We have been invited back to support The James Taylor Quartet on Friday 24th of June so all of you who didn't get Glastonbury tickets can come down.

Spread the word.

Jack

jaberwok live in a big garden!

Jaberwok + hopefully others live in a big garden Nr Oxford (map and details to follow), 17th June

Big fun sunny Fundraising day for the the Myeloma Foundation (UK) - www.myeloma.org.uk

Entry £10 - free grub and drink

Special thanks to the jaberwok guys for their support.

raffekaj

:shrooms: :badger:

Ummmm, news to me. We're in France doing the Fete de la Musique that week!!
So what you on about, huh Jake?

(his first post and it's utter nonsense!!)

Jaberwok @ The Cellar, Oxford, Friday 20th May

£3 with a flyer, £4 on the door.
In going to fucking rock - our new flute player is making his debut.
C u there.
Jack
www.jaberwok.com

Shame I cant make this one...... you frigging rocked at the rythm factory!

Whens your next gig in london?

boinktastik said:
Shame I cant make this one...... you frigging rocked at the rythm factory!

Whens your next gig in london?

24th of June with the James Taylor Quartet no less (@ The Rhythm Factory again)

We are in Bristol on the 10 & 11th June. Check the website for details.

Can't wait!!

Hey! I heard about you guys, a mate saw you in London not long ago and has been raving about you since. I didn't expect to find you when I joined psy forum here! Anyway, looking forward to coming to your next London gig, I'll come and say hello after seeing you at the JTQs gig.
Keep it up!
Stomper :dancey:

Stomper said:
Hey! I heard about you guys, a mate saw you in London not long ago and has been raving about you since. I didn't expect to find you when I joined psy forum here! Anyway, looking forward to coming to your next London gig, I'll come and say hello after seeing you at the JTQs gig.
Keep it up!
Stomper :dancey:

Nice one - we are playing in Bristol next weekend with Smerin's Anti-Social Club (the band we were supporting at the Rhythm Factory last time) who are fucking badass. Spread the word dude. C u @ JTQs.

Jack

www.jaberwok.com

Back