1. coleman

coleman Junior Members

Threads:
    has anyone here visited jamaica?

i'd like some references on what its like and what there is to do on the island.

any experiences, recomendations or advice will be greatly received.
    apart from "i hear the weed is good", "make sure you bring some rum back" and "buy tapes"...
    this i already know :Smile3:

cheers,

cole. x

2. mickeyblueiiiis

mickeyblueiiiis No. 1 Superguy..

Threads:
    Hello Cole,
    Yes yes my friend..........I have been to the Island Twice, for work and time off at the end

Second time i trekked from Kingston to Montego bay. The further in country you get the better it is to get a real feel for the country and culture. Lots of rougues come down from the hills to the tourist traps, so on the streets can be a little...boring getting hassled. Anyone with half an ounce of street savvy would be fine...All bark my friend.

Things to do....Pier 16 Mo Bay...Cool club Charlie available
    Weed, buy from the little rickshaw kiosk shops that are everywhere
    Cornwall beach Mo Bay....Private beach with real flava, cheap no idiot tourists

Musts.....Negril beach, cheap beach huts available
    Walk up the Blue Mountains 2000 m, cofee plantation at top to sample pucka blue mountain cofee.
    Dunns river falls.....Part of tom Cuise film cocktail filmed here, very cool
    Go to a Jamaican illegal back street reggae party, you will be welcome, nod or bow your head to the music just dont be suprised to be the only Brit/caucasian there

Every car that goes past doubles up as a taxi, prices are negotiable, pay in jamaican dollars...They are going that way Anyway, makes sense hey? There is no MOT system you'll see some right old antiques

Go Downtown Kingston and buy music from the street soundsystems, all prices neg. Local stars and famous.....

Dont, go with the whores, argue with any fucked up crackheads...I had a lucky escape. Dont take pictures of rastas without permission, you are stealing their spirit.

Hope that helps.....Oh and say hello for me....Mickey :Wink3:

3. BamBam

BamBam Junior Members

Threads:
    Yayyyyy Cole honey I really wonna go :Smile3: can we can we can we peeeeeeaaaaaassss???

ya Bammy
    xx

4. coleman

coleman Junior Members

Threads:
    sounds alright don't it? :Wink3:

mickey - thank-you for all that :Smile3:
    negril beach looks gorgeous and the rest of that info is goning to be right handy i reckon.
    cheers :smokingr:

so miss bammy - how do ya fancy a green christmas...? :wub:

cole. x

5. UCOF

UCOF Dangling my balls....

Threads:
    :eek:

I never knew you were thinking of going to Jamaica!

*tugs at Coles trouser leg*
    Can I try to hide in one of your split fluozies please?

:Grin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice